Kron training at 10th Planet with JJM & Eddie

EddieBravo - It was awesome training with Kron, he's got a great head on his soldiers plus he's a Jiu Jitsu savage.

And no, us training together does not mean metamoris is off, it's on 100% :-) Phone Post 3.0

did kron seek u out eddie and ask for your help?

Stone Free -
JoeyHustle - 
Stone Free - You guys should hook Kron up with a rash guard.
JJM wants him to train in the shirt for a reason Phone Post 3.0

What's the reason?
He thinks its better than a rash guard for Abu Dhabi becuz of the sweat. When he competed he used a t shirt to create friction even when it gets wet it won't be as slippery as a rash guard. Phone Post 3.0

1. Awesome. So glad to see those three styles training together!

2. Eddie is deceptively big! Everytime Ive met him he's towered over me, was surprised. Was also cool as hell too giving me interviews for magazine I was helping.

3. JJM is so goddamn underrated and has been forgotten with the new Mendes, Atos style. Phone Post 3.0

JJM is right with the T-Shirt. Its much better than a Rashguard.....

His style is awsome simple and highly effective. That´s the BJJ I like....

He posts some cool techniques and motivational stuff on his Instagram page... U should check it out also @jeanjacquesmachado cool triangle setups Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback - 

People forget that JJM was the original Marcelo Garcia.  He was tearing up ADCC when it first started and getting submissions on a regular basis.  He also used the x-guard and back control to great effect.  He has always been one of my favorite competitors and his jiu-jitsu is so smooth.

It's funny you say that because I don't know any of the new guys. I have been training (with breaks) for 16 years. I don't know any of the new guys.

JJM was a hero of mine. Still is actually. I would much rather see him compete than some of the 50/50 guys.

JacT

Did Kron train a lot with JJM in LA while growing up when Rickson was in Brazil?

JJM was very well prepared, but Dean was about 230 and JJM was about 190. A 30 to 40 pound weight difference in a high level Jiu Jitsu or wrestling match is mammoth.

Look at the winners in the absolute divisions at ADCC. :-) Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully that'll put an end to the Eddie haters' bullshit. Hey Eddie, can you unblock me from twitter now? Phone Post 3.0

EddieBravo - JJM was very well prepared, but Dean was about 230 and JJM was about 190. A 30 to 40 pound weight difference in a high level Jiu Jitsu or wrestling match is mammoth.

Look at the winners in the absolute divisions at ADCC. :-) Phone Post 3.0

I would say thats about a belt and a 1/2 worth of weight,what say you eddie?