Kron vs Nick Diaz Results?

whoa.

I'm hoping the news aint true. ttt for a vid.

Nothing wrong with posting news but when every second threadisapro wrestling thread it seems that you have to take news with a grain of salt on here. Though it does seem this news is true

match details??

CRBMoney14 - 
Shiloh - 
CRBMoney14 - where was it held?

give it up UG hall monitor

Lol, sorry but their are way to many trolls on here lately for me to believe someone with a join date from 3 days ago

lol im just fucking around

"In pleasant hill. At the Gracie place on Longbrook."

wrong

Gracie Open
Date: Saturday, August 23
Time:

ttt

diablo valley college is not on longbrook (where the gracie academy is). both are in pleasant hill.

so your saying this Herb guy is full of shit?

Anybody have anymore news on this

nick diaz is one of my favorite fighters, but i doubt he will beat kron in jiu jitsu.

mdrndaysamurai - nick diaz is one of my favorite fighters, but i doubt he will beat kron in jiu jitsu.

Yeah I wouldve said Kron was the favourite too, but its just awesome that Diaz would take this match

Was this a gi match or no gi?

"so your saying this Herb guy is full of shit?"

yes

http://graciefighter.com/?page=forums&thread_id=5180&num_posts=2&add_view=set

SR20DET - "so your saying this Herb guy is full of shit?"

yes

http://graciefighter.com/?page=forums&thread_id=5180&num_posts=2&add_view=set

Still no results tho?

Word on the street is it never happened. Kron was scared.

The Gracie academy in Pleasant Hill is too small to host an event. Go to graciefighter.com and take a look at where the event was held, that idiot thought that they held the weigh-ins and event at the same place.

*this is not the event jackass, just the weigh-ins

Weigh-ins will be held Friday the day before the competition from 10:00AM - 6:00PM at the Gracie Sports Center, located at 150 Longbrook Way, Pleasant Hill, CA.
(925) 827-5455

For competitor's convenience we will also have weigh-ins in the following locations:

1) Torres Pacific Coast Martial Arts. 120 E. Flora Street, Stockton, CA. Weigh-ins from 4:30PM - 8:00PM

2) NCFA. 3510 Industrial Drive #A
Santa Rosa, CA. Weigh-ins from 6:00PM - 8:00PM

3) Gracie Barra Rohnert Park, CA. 1 Padre Parkway, Suite B
Rohnert Park, CA. Weigh-ins from 3:00PM - 7:00PM

Competitor's Schedule

Kids Gi-Less 10:00AM
Kids Gi 11:15AM
White Belt Adult 1:00PM
Blue Belt Adult 4:00PM
Purple & Brown Belt 5:30PM
Beginner no-gi 6:00PM
Advanced no-gi 7:00PM

This year we will have 6 mats so that the tournament runs smoother and on time. If you can not weigh-in the day before you must show up for weigh-ins at 9:00AM on Saturday the day of the competition. Alternate weigh-in schools listed above can not take your registration payment, so you must be pre-registered on line or register in person at the Gracie Sports Center location in Pleasant Hill.

actual event

From the Gracie Fighter website:

Gracie Open
Date: August 23, 2008
Time:

TekNyc - Word on the street is it never happened. Kron was scared.

shitty if true

WHO WON!!!!

WHEN WAS IT??????????????????

I can't find any results, and I don't know anyone that competed.

I doubted the match would happen from the start, I thought it was just hype from the Gracie camp for the tournament.