Krons Guard Best In MMA Slick As Hell

no wonder Rickson said he would sleep on Eddiès guard lessons.

Kron gets that high guard so fast we def need the Gracie boys to do a breakdown on this fight even the dirty boxing-clinch work was great.

Great fight very exciting to watch if your a ground guy

hope he fights again soon

Others have much more proven mma guards, obviously, but yes, Krons guard is amazing Phone Post 3.0

Kron needs to just focus on striking...that's it , just striking....I felt like Kron could've taken the dude down and submitted him within the first 30 seconds, but kept it standing to work on his striking Phone Post 3.0

Chapulin Colorado - Kron needs to just focus on striking...that's it , just striking....I felt like Kron could've taken the dude down and submitted him within the first 30 seconds, but kept it standing to work on his striking Phone Post 3.0

Not likely his opponent is an International level wrestler

BradGluckman -
Chapulin Colorado - Kron needs to just focus on striking...that's it , just striking....I felt like Kron could've taken the dude down and submitted him within the first 30 seconds, but kept it standing to work on his striking Phone Post 3.0

Not likely his opponent is an International level wrestler

This Phone Post 3.0

But he did score a great trip! Phone Post 3.0

that trip was slick

they went to the ground around the 2:20 mark

apprently that is Kid Yamamotos nephew Gracie is fighting

The escapes from bottom were great Phone Post 3.0

People keep talking about Kron but I guarantee we see some great shit from lil Yamamoto. Phone Post 3.0

His dirty boxing was pretty good. Yamamoto has nothing to be ashamed of. He put on a good fight.

Training at Cesar Gracie's is producing great results for him, so far, and he is being brought along at a good pace.

I'd like to see Yamamoto fight again, as well. Hopefully, his uncle can do a good job of managing or training him.

This was a pretty good scrap.

Do rener and ryron have a beef with kron? I didn't see any mention of krons fight on there social media Phone Post 3.0

Rickson has been pretty vocal about how they are handling the Gracie academy, I imagine that might have something to do with it... Kron trains primarily with Cesar and the Dias brothers so that may also be a point of ire for Rener and Ryron... Phone Post 3.0

To sweep Kron twice and get out of that arm bar at 19 I think Yamamoto has a really bright future. Kron looked pretty good, and has a bright future obviously. But the evolution of Yamamoto is gonna be fun to watch as well. Phone Post 3.0

What I fear is that we will never see Akron fight top fighters ...the possibility of him signing with Ufc is ver slim

amc6825 - Do rener and ryron have a beef with kron? I didn't see any mention of krons fight on there social media Phone Post 3.0
Rener posted the ending of Krons fight and congratulated him on Instagram Phone Post 3.0

What has Rickson said about the Torrance crew?? I missed that somewhere. Cesar's guys are way more proven in MMA than any Torrance guy. Ryron and Rener may be great teachers there's no doubt about that. But, their fighters aren't successful. With the exception or TCity. Phone Post 3.0

Put Edgar in that guard and Kron would look like a white belt again Phone Post 3.0