Krystal Ball destroys Bill Maher on his own show, unites the left & right on Twitter

Lets be real simple here. Her vote made things worse and shes deflecting.

1 Like
4 Likes

Thread is useless without pics

2 Likes

The beginning shows she is physically uncomfortable sitting next to a black person that disagrees her leftist politics. Then tries some gotcha sex and race baiting when she had her chance, I thought Owens handled her.

She’s pretty, but is no intellectual heavyweight in the slightest. Although those traps are from the HW division.

Seems like she puts in the time/work to stay well-informed and she’s pretty articulate, but there’s usually a strong emotional bias/slant to what she says. That’s probably a big part of her internet entertainment factor though. If she was logical and analytical about everything she’d be boring.

This…less bickering and more pics of her …

1 Like

That’s fair

Once again the elites get the hard earned money from the proles and deflect attention away from themselves to the low hanging fruit.

1 Like

3 Likes

You just hope she’s sincere and not just another bullshit person. Some people are always going on about helping the little guy, but if it comes down to messing with some of what they got, then it’s fuck the little guy. Same with all the “nice” people who embrace all races, but they work corporate jobs with no black people, associate with no black people, and you can tell they’re fine with it staying that way. They love them some black people though, they’ll tell you about it all day.

1 Like

Her brother’s name is Harry

3 Likes

What I find funny and so stupid is all the people on the right blaming Biden solely for inflation. This shit she’s talking about happened under Trump. Such partisan hacks.

Also, I’m a fan of Bill but man did he come off bad here.

I like listening to her and Saagar. They have pretty much been my go to this last year or so. That wasn’t destroying, owning, or anything else . She made a decent that Maher wasn’t up on. Why try to make it something it wasn’t

2 Likes

2 Likes

Savage AF

I’d love to see Candace Owens dominate Krystal Ball in the bedroom, and vice versa.

2 Likes

Hot smart chicks owning dumbasses is truly angelic.

1 Like

exactly, ive been watching breaking points since it came on and i recall specifically that they were both on the “transitory inflation” train way back, even though u had guys like peter schiff who were constantly pounding the table about uncontrollable inflation, deceptive inflation figures and the constant money printing fuelling inflation.
they literally never owned up to their fucked up call about saying itwas transitory

1 Like