•Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Brandon Vera ??

I know Brandon looks like the obvious pick here. But, Krzysztof has looked good, as of late. I know logic says take Brandon, but my guts says Krzysztof by sub. What do you guys think?

Brandon Vera's fight v Silvia was an absolutely perfect example of a figher thinking he's smarter than his corner. Horrible, horrible strategy -- he gave that fight away.

I'm pulling for Soszinski if they hook up.

Goin to be interesting....Krzystof has been on a major roll

Still not sure about this one.

Cry Sauce by tko

"Vera has lost to Werdum, Sylvia and Jardine(in a fight many thought he won)."

some people thought he won that fight? Who? Blind people? All I remember from that fight was him curled up against the cage like a little girl keeping his knee down that that Jardine wouldn't smash his face.

He looked terrible in that fight.

Brandon Vera's fight v Silvia was an absolutely perfect example of a figher thinking he's smarter than his corner. Horrible, horrible strategy -- he gave that fight away.

Couldn't agree with this more. Vera does seem to have a big ego though, which is why I'm not a fan. The fact that he's still harping on about holding both the LHW and HW belts simultaneously is ridiculous. I have to wonder if he actually has delusions of grandeur to that degree, or if he's just trying to build up his unwarranted hype again. I doubt Brandon will ever even get a shot at either belt, much less win one.

I thought Vera would win this big, but the more I re-watched their old fights the more I became unsure.

I think Vera's got it...don't see where Kyrz is better.

Whether or not the 3 guys were top 5 when he lost is irrelevant. You are not a contender until you beat a top 5 guy.

I Hope Krys wins buy I too think it's one fight too early. Vera has been all over the place lately but I think he'll pull this one out.

I have a feeling Vera is gonna turn some heads in this one. Krzysztof is on a roll, but I still dont think he has the tool set for Vera.

Krystoff is on a roll because his previous opponents have been terrible at either striking or grappling- im not seeing where his well rounded but average skill set can touch Vera.

Soszynski is too slow and stiff to stand with Brandon and he ain't getting this one to the ground.
Vera by TKO from knees.

Vera has to realize that this is crunch time for him. He's gotta win and win big to get some momentum back in the division.