KSW 50 starts at 1:00 p.m. ET

Many fans argue that the New PRIDE is in reality KSW. The massive KSW 50 goes down at 1:00 p.m. ET today, live from SSE Arena, Wembley, England. The event streams live on DAZN, and worldwide via online PPV at KSWTV.com. 

The landmark KSW50 features three title fights, for the heavyweight, light heavyweight, and interim lightweight belts.

In the main event, heavyweight champ Phil De Fries from England makes his second title defense vs. Brazil's Luis Henrique. In the co-min, light heavyweight champ Tomasz Narkun from Poland defends vs. Przemyslaw Mysiala. And UFC vet Norman Parke from Northern Ireland fights TUF vet Marcin Wrzocek for the interim lightweight belt.

KSW welterweight champ Roberto Soldic from Croatia also fights, but the title defense vs. Patrik Kincl was canceled due to injury, so Soldic fights Poland's Michal Pietrzak, in a non-title fight at a 176 catchweight. Former KSW welterweight champ Dricus du Plessis from South Africa moves up to middleweight vs. Brazil's Joilton Santos. And former Olympic wrestler for Poland Damian Janikowski fights England's Tony Giles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITQQAlbSm24

Complete Results

Phil De Fries defeated Luis Henrique by Split Decision (49-46, 47-48, 49-46) for the heavyweight belt
Tomasz Narkun defeated Przemyslaw Mysiala by Submission (Guillotine, 4:03, Round 1) for the light heavyweight belt
Roberto Soldic defeated Michal Pietrzak by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
Norman Parke defeated Marcin Wrzocek by Split Decision (49-46, 47-48, 49-46) for the interim lightweight belt
Damian Janikowski defeated Tony Giles by Submission (verbal, Round 1)
Jason Radcliffe defeated Antoni Chmielewski by Unanimous Decision
Dricus Du Plessis defeated Joilton Santos by TKO (Strikes, 3:04, Round 2)
Aleksandra Rola defeated Catherine Costigan by TKO (Knees and Strikes, :50, Round 2)

Anyone watching this? Can't get my stream to work.

Fuck it, 11 bucks for the ppv isn't too bad.

HypocritcalContradiction -

Watching on DAZN now 

Sorry 

KSW. Production seems to be one of the best.   Very smooth.   Fight are usually good as well

The fighters are thick, solid and tight 

DAZN stream working great for me.

The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -
HypocritcalContradiction -

Watching on DAZN now 

Sorry 

Don't have daaa zone unfortunately...

But yes fighters very thick, right, solid.

"Non usada" fighters..

All the body ink adverts are kinda weird but I get it, I guess.

How was it