Kudos 2 Imposeyourwill.com DVDs!

Kudos to Adam Laclair, and Imposeyourwill.com ! I purchased my DVDs on Monday, and they arrived in the mail today! Invoice was included, and he had VERY good communication, and customer service (even though it was just me). He did all of this while in the middle of a family crisis, so I must say that if ANY of you guys are considering making a purchase from Adam, go for it, you will be nothing less of satisfied!

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Agreed, Adam is great people and has great customer service.

ttt

Thank you guys!!  Been offline for several days, just saw this.  Also FIXED the forwarding of imposeyourwill.com to the main page of adamlaclair.com for now; the page it WAS directed was taken down last week pending the site update, and I forgot to fix the redirect.

Customer service is something that is VERY important to me!!  I've been a customer for years, and I know firsthand what it's like to have great service, and what it's like to feel "ignored."

Things have been REAL tough lately, but I'm doing my best to stay on top of the business side of things and keep everyone happy.  

Thanks again for the thread Balcom!

Adam LaClair

www.imposeyourwill.com

ttt