kukuk a-z referenced???

i remember awhile back that some people were talking about indexing the kukuk a-z instructional.. just curious.. but, did that ever happen... i just got mine today and thought it may be nice to have... but, its probabally too much to do...
later
shawn

That would take forever.

I have the the first 10 volumes referenced(all of them except the Judo,wrestling, and leg locks).

It is in an excel spreadsheet and organized by volume and weather the technique is a sub, defense, escape, reversal, sweep, or position control/advancement.

Whenever I want to learn a new technique I simply go to the worksheet for that volume and use the filter to find the type of technique and then review it on the DVD or just read my own description of the move to see if that will jog my memory.

If anyone would like to use it send me your email address and I will email the file to you.

FromAtl,

would you be so kind and send me your file to
causados@excite.com

thanks, and happy new year!

ttt

me too, thanks man grdstorm11@aol.com

wow.. i sure would like a copy..
reagan123@popmail.com

thanks so much... i know it must have taken forever... i just got my dvd's in last night and am overwhelmed and excited about the amount of content.. thanks so much again..
shawn

Thanks man. nhu12@chartermi.net

Can I get one too, at j_g_thorarinsson@hotmail.com ?

hook a brotha up!

jmarcel1@san.rr.com

thanks, bro.

Please, please, please, please...

Curtis55@Alltel.net

Thanks!!!

Me too please!!!

JDBadger99@hotmail.com

dont forget me send to davidsh71@yahoo.com or if that one doesnt work send to bibidi71@hotmail.com thanks

once he gets a couple sent out we should try and arrange it so we can send some and help out.

Sweet!

ausshootofan@hotmail.com

Cheers,
Kyle

demandango@yahoo.com

thanks.

Me too, please (thanks)
srm72499@aol.com
-Steve

Can you send it to me as well please? Thanks in advance.

RSoliz@aol.com

RDS

that's awesome!! me too please.

ltabano@myway.com

thank you!

could someone send me a copy please

uchimura@121offdutywear.com

thanks