Kultar Gill vs. David Goulet!!!!

ojja, there are two (or more) sides to every story and I don't know about every situation to honestly comment about it. I make a habit of not talking about situations where I don't know the full details, so that's why I purposely used the word "may".

All I wanted to clear up is whether Gill is in TKO's long term plans. I know he was, but who knows what can happen in the future.

Hamzeh you fack, I tipped the scales this moring at a whopping 181 lbs. I challenge you to a KFC mega meal eat off anytime, anywhere.

Back to the topic.. Kultar has world class skills and is a natural at the sport. It's only a matter of time before a he brings a title to the west coast.

Your definitely right Blake. I myself would like to see him with a title more meaningful than the TKO's though.

Given the right advice, the right situation and the right matchmaking, Kultar Gill can not only be a star in MMA, MMA in Canada but a certain place else as well. Unfortunately, I cannot post what 'place' that may be, but a certain 'promoter' on the West Coast told me to 'Shut Up' because he had the idea first.

Naturally, I put him in his place because it was my idea first but we agreed that the idea was AMAZING. There is no PROMOTER out there that can do to Kultar what should be done to him. If all comes to fruition, Kultar Gill will be the poster child for many, many generations to come. He has the ability to 'spawn' a new type of 'fighter'.

In time, this will happen. Like I said, he needs to be given the right information and being in Lance's care, he should be just fine.

Goulet is not ready to fight Gill...well, he's not ready for alot of fights. He has the natural skills and heart to do very, very well in MMA, but is still a few steps away from Kultar's class. The TKO titles are not indicative of the 'Canadian Scene'. If they were, we would be debating who should be fighting Kultar for his next title defense...not Goulet's first title defence.

well said Joe and I will say this although the Dec. card is lost when the Shut Up event does get off the ground the Canadian talent that deserves their shots at international talent will get it and they won't be looked at with the east coast west coast thing it will be CANADIANS fighting the world's best talent not Canadian vs. canadian for some title that the American and Worlds top cards don't give a shit about. The big shows want fighters that have beaten top publicized fighters not the top canadian cuz he beat another canadian

Don't woory about Kang he is far from needing TKO's help to get anywhere! Also I feel left out of the good promoters and in Alberta Lee Meins has to be mentioned for being an all class promoter

nothing solid yet but I know Les is still interested in keeping March as his schedule and the most logical is Vancouver as Vernon is going to be a long process for setting up an Athletic commission which the city has said they are definitely interested in doing so

Blake, what the hell man I'm worried about you.

Please call: 1 800 597 5366, they can help you past this.

ttt

C

All I got to say is get Kultar Gill in the fight scene again. I want to see him fighting in the next UCC/TKO, hopefully against Goulet or Ludwig.

Kultar Gill is a killer!

I'd like to see him in the UFC, or elsewhere facing the best 155's in the world.

Gill v Ludwig would be awsome!

ttt for Gill back in action.

"...and I wouldn't recommend he fight Goulet.
It's not worth it for him. If he's healthy, he should consider Duane Ludwig" I agree with Showdown Joe.

me to