KUNG FU IN STREET FIGHT LOL (VID)

"come on, white kid"

"fuck him up, frankie"

"Bust that muthafucka up."

Some of the memorable quotes from the vid.

that was beutiful

I just saw the fight in its entirety. I can't believe what the fuck I was seeing. Gay stances, tuff-talking black kid, and sloppy punches.

I think the blond girl was his girlfriend, and she walked away in the middle of it.

The white kung-fu kid threw wild sloppy punches and connected with a wide left hook, KO'ing the black kid instantly.

As funny as the fight looked, it just goes to show you it's not worth fighting over stupid shit.

funny stuff, I love seeing punks get KTFO!

"The white kung-fu kid threw wild sloppy punches and connected with a wide left hook, KO'ing the black kid instantly. "

Wrong.

The white kid connected with his first punch, listen, you can clearly hear fist to face..I think he might have hurt the hispanic kid.

He then dodged a left hook and dropped the guy with a right hook.

I've seen a lot worse, the hispanic kid was horrid

You're right. Was so disgusted I got confused.

But the black kid was dodging too. The white kid just landed first.

You guys are so quick to make fun of someone. Ten years ago if someone told you that a guy could lay on his back and still choke the hell out of you, most of you probably would have lauphed at that. All I know is he knocked the other guy out. The kind of punch he threw is called a sticky punch. It is a circler punch thrown like a slap. If it lands you go out just like in the video. I have friends that can rip your ear off with the same sissy punch some of you guys called it. I would rather look the sissy the look cool like the mofo he just got ktfo.

Slepy, the "sticky punch" or whatever you call will get your hand broken if you have any sort of punching ability.

No it will not. Lets say I have used it effectivley more then once. You can use the bone on the bottom inside of your hand or the inside knuckels. It is the perfect punch for inside kind of like the left hook in boxing. It is also a grabing technique too. It takes practice. I like to aim for the neck or the back of the ear.

The kids punch was wide but it wasn't awful and he turned his hips for power...mexico mike got KTFO

Look at the white guy finally pulling one out and everyone hates

LOL

'LOL @ this retarded ass board thinking fighting officially started sometime in the early 1990's..get your heads out of your asses'

True that. For a 'fight' forum, this place is so ignorant of anything pre-PPV.

Please not the race thing. I like it because it shows it is better to know some thing then nothing. The best part is the kungfu kid was trying to walk away. The idiot was trying to use intimidation and fear. I do not care what you study, mma or traditional just study.

You know that kid just attained Legendary status around his hood... lol great show.

He seemed pretty calm, looked around, and then busted out the stance!

Yama-Arashi posted:  "Slepy, the "sticky punch" or whatever you call will get your hand broken if you have any sort of punching ability."

I think most of the broken hands are caused by people not knowing how to made a good fist and always training with gloves on.  I've hit people very hard in the head with no gloves and it wasn't me that was hurting from it.  

Note:  Using an elbow or palm strike would probably be a wiser choice if you were striking the back of the head.

and if that black kid would have won, everyone would have claimed how superior blacks are.

"and if that black would have won, everyone would have claimed how superior blacks are."

Their Not? WTF!

The windmill attack worked well lol.

I'm sorry but that kid would get ASS raped by a kid that trained muay thai for 4 weeks

He is clearly mexican. Not black. LOL. I feel embarrassed for him. I wonder how he bounced back from that one.

He needed to pull out a "we are all one" flag, so that this wouldn't be a race issue.

These types of fights are always the worse, just because it brings out the worst in people in terms of race. For some reason, everyone always loves seeing a black guy get beat up.