KUNG FU SUPERIOR ART 4 STREET FIGHTS

LOL @ all the MMA nerds that have been silenced.........

Awesome

I will give him this.......he has great head movement, but the off balance stances are dangerous in a street fight.

Throwing strike and kicks while keeping your body in balance seems smarter to me.

No MMA guy would step to a shaolin in the streets.

id still bet on that guy lol.

I think it is true..... Kung Fu is the future! 

A big part of those things working is the element of surprise.

RickStorm DaddyDirtied Me - A big part of those things working is the element of surprise.

and having the guy freeze after throwing the punch

He's great against guys that throw one strike then stop.

(Drops old Pride DVDs in stunned silence)

looks cool.

A guy that have trained all his life everyday for hours since he is 4 years old has to know something......

I was not speaking about the video but about shaolink monks in general....and yes they train everyday for years....well known fact

white man no fight back.

I have to agree with the Frenchman; why is it surprising that a guy who literally does nothing BUT train martial arts for his entire life might know a little something about fighting?

MMA is a sport, a watered down version of NHB/Vale Tudo, which was still a sport form of fighting.

These Chinese monks are something alltogether different from the atheletes competing in MMA (for entertainment). There's no doubt in my mind that guy would be a scary MFer in a high pressure situation.

You guys remember when Wand had his Mercedes jacked in Curitiba some years ago? Apples and Oranges comparison imo.

I was half asleep sitting at a stop light on my way to work.

I was only three blocks from the apartment I lived at, and the sun was shining in my eyes.

I thought I was fucking going out of my mind when two Shaolin monks crossed the street in front of my car.

I am talking orange robe, right out of Shaw Brothers Shaolin monks. I just started smiling, made my day.

Went for a walk with my wife that night, and they had just opened a school near by. I was not crazy.

Tiger fork and chain whip for the win!!

MuchRespec' - MA is a sport, a watered down version of NHB/Vale Tudo, which was still a sport form of fighting.

These MMA nerds keep forgetting this.

A Kung Fu expert would pwn a MMA in a real NHB fight.

for Ghengiseanie

pigpen - for Ghengiseanie 

This rules on so many levels.

Just look up some guy name Royce Gracie. I heard he beat all types of masters in NHB fights.