Kurt Angle: I have seen Brock squat 900 lbs

Kurt Angle said that Brock Lesnar has squatted 900 pounds and benched 650 lbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCHSjcdAcqc&feature=related

Fast forward to 4:07 in the video

Fail!!! 

stoppie.gif picture by TheDropper

More Brock Lesnar threads from Duncan.

Wow....roided up Lesnar squated 900.  Great. 

Amazing that he chose to come several hundred pounds short of these numbers in his NFL training camp workouts.

Brock never lied about his height/weight when in the WWE.

dbl post.

Wow.. Lesnarmania has the UG in FULL GRIP!

Mad Xyientist -  More Brock Lesnar threads from Duncan.

Wow....roided up Lesnar squated 900.  Great. 

Your hate has blinded you.

Brock will never win in the UFC

So what happened last Saturday? Was that Brock Lesnars twin, Buck Lesnar?

NoHo, that video was made well before Brock made it to MMA. Brock has no skill? LMAO!

One of these days, we're going to see Brock COMPLETELY gassed, stumbling around the ring, while a striker dances around him and beats him senseless.  It will be reminiscent of Smith - Coleman or Mirko - Coleman.

Yes, Brock isn't the first Mega-Powerful wrestler to enter MMA, and the same thing will happen to him that has happened to those before.

Mad Xyientist -  One of these days, we're going to see Brock COMPLETELY gassed, stumbling around the ring, while a striker dances around him and beats him senseless.  It will be reminiscent of Smith - Coleman or Mirko - Coleman.

Yes, Brock isn't the first Mega-Powerful wrestler to enter MMA, and the same thing will happen to him that has happened to those before.

Not going to happen.

brock will be UFC champion by 2010

Brock is just Mark Coleman all over again.  He's going to get beat by strikers with good TD defense and anyone with good submissions.  They can't protect him forever.

Not quite. Brock is everything that Mark Coleman was, but bigger and stronger, with striking skills.

I don't care how good your takedown defense is, Brock is going to take your ass down.

Striking skills?  He scored a knockdown so suddenly he has striking skills?

Brock = Mark Coleman with less MMA experience.  He is going to continue to get subbed or KO'd when they give him real oppponents.  But that won't happen too much, they don't want to give him real opponents, and they barely have any real HWs to give him anyway.

He scored a knockdown on both Heath Herring and Frank Mir with ONE strike. Are you saying he lacks striking skills?

Continued to get subbed or KO'd? When has he been KO'd? Real opponents? The guy has fought Frank Mir and Heath Herring back to back. I hope to god that you're joking.

Brock floored Frank Mir with a jab.

Also, it wasn't Brock's wrestling that mangled Herring's face.

PrettyBoy - brock will be UFC champion by 2010

Thats a liberal estimate. Brock would destroy randy if he came back. I cant see anyone else giving him a problem.