Kurt Holobaugh Earns UFC Contract

http://www.mmaweekly.com/kurt-holobaugh-earns-ufc-contract-moving-back-to-featherweight-division

“I’m excited for Kurt to have the opportunity to showcase his skill and tenacity at his true weight class of 145lbs and with the benefit of a full camp.” said Holobaugh’s managed Lex McMahon from Alchemist MMA

Good for him. Tough kid and he deserves it. Look forward to seeing him at 145 Phone Post

he deserves it. taking a fight on short notice and hanging tough to go the distance against a vet like Healy is impressive. glad to see he made it! Phone Post

Kurt is a beast and he earned that UFC contract. He is our current Champion at Fight Force International and we are so proud of him and Gracie United!!!

So glad for him. THat was a great performance, even in a loss, he was like a little pitbull. I wonder if he could fight at featherweight. He seemed so much smaller than Healey.

Very nice.

I wanna see him fight again very soon.

Happy for him Phone Post

Kurt will do great things at 145 Phone Post

RobinVanRooney - 
stickman - So glad for him. THat was a great performance, even in a loss, he was like a little pitbull. I wonder if he could fight at featherweight. He seemed so much smaller than Healey.

Read the article Phone Post

LOL... Didn't even see that link. Love it, the first sentence answers my question!

Very good for Kurt I knew he was going to put on a good performance against pat he is a very tough fight for anyone. I expect him to do big things at 145. And I'm very glad the south is getting more recognition we have some very good fighters down here fighting for fight force intenational