Kushner and Flynn met with Russian ambassador....

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/322093-michael-flynn-and-jared-kushner-met-with-russian-ambassador-before

This stuff just keeps coming.  

It likely has negated the positive momentum Trump had for a good speech only 2 days ago......

Senior White House adviser Jared Kushner met with Russia's ambassador to the U.S. at Trump Tower in December, The New York Times reported on Thursday.

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn also attended a meeting between President Trump’s son-in-law and Sergey Kislyak a month before Trump took office. Flynn was ousted last month after the revelation that he misled senior White House officials about separate conversations he had with Kislyak.

The meeting was intended to “establish a line of communication” between the soon-to-be Trump administration and the Kremlin, the White House told the newspaper.

The New Yorker reported earlier this week that Kushner met with Kislyak in December. The White House confirmed Thursday that Flynn was also present at that meeting.

White House spokeswoman Hope Hicks said the meeting was one of many between Kushner and foreign officials, and was intended to build rapport between future Trump administration officials and Moscow.

“They generally discussed the relationship and it made sense to establish a line of communication,” she told the Times.

“Jared has had meetings with many other foreign countries and representatives — as many as two dozen other foreign countries’ leaders and representatives.”

Kushner has not met with Kislyak since then, Hicks said.

Kislyak became the centerpiece of another controversy Wednesday night, when it was revealed that Attorney General Jeff Sessions met with him twice during last year's presidential campaign, then denied speaking with any Russian officials during his confirmation hearings.

Facing a wave of bipartisan pressure, Sessions on Thursday said he would recuse himself from any investigations into Russia's links to the Trump campaign. Many Democratic leaders, including House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.), say that's not enough and want Sessions to resign as attorney general.

Great our Ambassedor's and generals should meet with the Russians more often.

Do we know if this is commonplace or is it out of the ordinary?

So what!

FFS THEY ARE ALLOWED!!!

It was Wikileaks who did the DNC drop... this is the dumbest shit ever.

gokudamus - Do we know if this is commonplace or is it out of the ordinary?

we dont have good context.  I dont know

folks will surely discuss this in the coming days....

Fine example of media confirmation bias. The same guy  attended the joint address to Congress 2 days ago so I guess the entire Congress has ties to Russia

Tiresias - ...the New York Times had reported that Trump’s campaign and other Trump associates had multiple contacts with known agents of Russian intelligence in the year before the election.

At the White House meeting, McCabe told Priebus, ‘I want you to know story in NYT is BS," according to senior Administration officials who briefed reporters on Feb. 24.

Priebus asked McCabe what could be done to push back, saying the White House was “getting crushed” on the story. McCabe demurred, and then later called back to say, “We'd love to help but we can't get into the position of making statements on every story.”

are you posting this to suggest that the NYT article is accurate??

Dambn these libtards need to get off Trumps nuts. You fucking lost morons.

OblongBox -

Fine example of media confirmation bias. The same guy  attended the joint address to Congress 2 days ago so I guess the entire Congress has ties to Russia

Did Congress also say they had never met with him during the campaign?

Cause jeffy boy did.

Ari2 -
OblongBox -

Cause jeffy boy did.

Put your money where your mouth is

https://www.predictit.org/Contract/5681/Will-Jeff-Sessions-be-Attorney-General-on-April-30#ownership

Who cares? Nothing at all weird about every single person connected to Trump meeting with a Russian spymaster, while Trump supposedly knew absolutely nothing about it. I mean we're such huge trade partners with Russia, they're a great UN and NATO ally, there are just so many topics that it makes sense for everyone Trump knows, no matter what their position, to be meeting with and talking to this guy, all supposedly without Trump's knowledge.

-- OG morons

OblongBox -
Ari2 -
OblongBox -

Cause jeffy boy did.

Put your money where your mouth is

https://www.predictit.org/Contract/5681/Will-Jeff-Sessions-be-Attorney-General-on-April-30#ownership

Did I say sessions will be removed?

Moron.

Trump is heading for a special investagor to get to the bottom of his deep Russian ties.

I still don't understand why Americans are mad that Wikileaks exposed DNC corruption.

You'd rather nothing was said and you voted in Killary and her massive lists of death and corruption ? 

Tiresias - 
Zekolas - Trump is heading for a special investagor to get to the bottom of his deep Russian ties.
Deep investigations aren't what you really want. They will only increase your dismay.

what are tomorrow's lottery winners?

It's the Democratic agenda for fighting Trump that's all this is. Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia

IrishIntimidator -

It's the Democratic agenda for fighting Trump that's all this is. Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia Trump Russia

Well they just stole Trumps play book

Hillary Email; Hillary Email; Hillary Email; Hillary Email; Hillary Email; Hillary Email; 

Except this is real news not fake news

OblongBox - 

The shills here don't care.

If anyone involved with Trump on any level utters the word "Russian", they are guilty of hacking the election.

The rabid left here actualy tried to implicateTrump because business associates of his spoke to russian officials, which is a part of their jobs as fucking businessmen! LOL.

These democrats don't realize they're going to screw themselves over by trying to build up this conspiracy theory.

Who cares?

Democrats didn't care about all the lying, stealing and cheating they did the past 2 years and are still doing?

This is saintly in comparison to those scum.

EazyG - It likely has negated the positive momentum Trump had for a good speech only 2 days ago......

Why would it have any effect? Nobody, even top democrat officials, think that there is anything wrong meeting with Russian diplomats. Schumer was saying today it is perfect natural for these meetings to occur and they are perfectly OK.