Kwame Brown is a legend now!

Kwame has been dragging NBA talking heads on social media for making their livings, bullying him when he was a teenager.

Turns out, he is country AF and quite conservative.

8 Likes
1 Like

Cliffs…those videos are too long and hard to understand for me.

cliff notes…why are they going after one of the biggest busts of all time?

Kwame is mad that people like Stephen a Smith made a living, bullying a kid, who grew up with no shoes, who decided not to deal drugs with his friends, who bust his ass to make the NBA and bought his mom a house on a golf course when he was 19.

He is also shitting on Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson for being pussies pushing a fake gangsta image

10 Likes

Kwame made $64 million dollars in his career. Damn.

2 Likes

At one point they made fun of kwames truck and he says ". Hell yeah I ride a truck motherfucker, I’m 7 ft tall. What you think Imma buy, a Prius?":joy:

9 Likes

Here’s another dude they shit on who went back to his ranch with 50 mil

3 Likes

Looking it up now…

Matt Barnes made $35 million for his career.

Hoes mad.

5 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes

I didn’t understand a word he said.

1 Like

Start with run DMC and work your way forward

5 Likes

Stephen Jackson made 4 mill more for his career. Character cost him millions because of his attitude. He was a much better player but teams never gave him a long deal and serious money because of how volatile he is.

3 Likes

" you make every song about kill a nigga and then turn around and yell …they killin us…dumb motherfucker"

12 Likes

" yall wearing designer pretty shoes talking about a nigga with a tractor…that’s my baby"

I may need a Kwame jersey.
He is too real

8 Likes

Lmao Kwame is pissed! I only watched first video. Now this is a man who knows how to rant and rave.

I like his style.

8 Likes

I am a ranter so I appreciate other people that can go on long rants shitting on people. Kwame is good at that.

5 Likes

I feel where Kwame’s coming from. Without even seeing the video I can remember Stephen A screaming about the “best” player Kobe had to play with in a few of those dark years, “WHO? KWAME BROWN”

It was definitely a running joke. But Kwame made 64 million dollars, and this stuff happened over 10 years ago. It’s to tell people off for bullshit they’ve done in the past, but he’s running the risk of sounding a bit passive aggressive. It’s over now brotha. Enjoy life.

All that being said, his rants are entertaining

1 Like

He’s not talking to Stephen A he is talking Stephan Jaclkson, Matt Barnes, and a few others who have been talking bad about him on a podcast.