Kyle Jensen is a b*tch

How the hell can you or your camp go bragging around about what happened during our fight on Saturday! Basically after about 5 seconds and me throwing a punch you realized you didn't want to stand with me so you tried to close the distance and take me down. I reversed you picked you up over my head like a sack of potatoes and slammed your ass into the ground almost knocking myself out because I seperated my Clavical from my C Joint!!!! Of course I couldn't continue and your going to hop on the cage and dance around the cage as if you did even one thing to me.

You wanna be a man I'll show you what a mans like, you wanna celebrate, you wanna say you beat me, I will offer a rematch on any show and you can have 100% of my purse if you ligitmentaly win!

I am proud of my wins in this sport and just as proud of my losses. I will keep bringing this tread up till you either except or at least let everyone know what kind of man you really are!

Rich Clementi

First.

Except his challenge, Kyle!

Speedy recovery.

this is the first I have heard about this, and I just wanna say that's one of the things I hate, when a guy wins a fight due to his opponent getting injured and then celebrates and acts all cocky

ttt for Rich

any idea how long this is going to keep you out for Rich?

For anyone who was boozing all weekend, background info is at http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1481325&page=1

This reminds of of when Bahadazura beat Cyborg after Cyborg broke something, and he ran around the ring screaming like he won the Olympics.

Rich, always a huge fan, and I'll never forget the insane amount of money you made me at Mandalay Bay when you beat Melvin.

How long do you expect this to keep you out for?

ttt

grabs popcorn

Oh fuck yeah.

TTT

WELL HELLO THERE.............

This will end well.

Hope you recover quickly.

I guess you could say that Rich has No Love for Kyle Jensen.

TTT for No Love!

Slams are extremely dangerous, a win is a win. It's kind of like quitting because you break your hands hitting someone in the head. You are supposed to take them out, not yourself.

Feel glad you didn't get paralyzed or worse like that kid from Iowa a couple months back.

I expect this thread to take off like a FRATE TRANE

I was surprised to see the other thread. Usually if something like that happens, the "winner" acknowledges the obvious and offers to have a rematch down the road. I don't see how you could genuinely celebrate that "victory." It'd be different if Jensen did something skillful to cause the injury, such as landing a big slam or throw. Freak injuries are going to happen and when they do, it's best to settle things the right way when possible with a rematch. All I know is I wouldn't want to piss Rich off. The last two guys I know he was genuinely upset with (Sergei Golyaev and Melvin Guillard) didn't have things end in a positive way...