Kyle Jensen is a b*tch

Get better Rich, I'm looking forward to seeing you back in the UFC!

Get well soon!

WAR NO LOVE!

*This reminds me of Southworth celebrating when he and James Irvin both fell threw a cage door that wasn't shut properly and Irvin couldn't continue and Southworth acted like he just Knocked him out with a body punch.

ttt

ttt for a rematch

ttt

getting a seat

NO LOVE!

Rich is a pure class act and he respects the sport alot. Warrior has always been honored to sponsor such a class guy.

I didn't see this fight but

Jensen I notice you have not got on here yet if you can beat "No Love" straight up I will give you a extra grand out of my own pocket.

So since your acting like you really beat him take the fight!!

Fatality!

Hopefully you get a rematch soon. That's a messed up way to lose a fight.

It is threads like these that make mma.tv the champ!!!

ttt for Kyle's response.

Warrior Wear - Rich is a pure class act and he respects the sport alot. Warrior has always been honored to sponsor such a class guy.

I didn't see this fight but

Jensen I notice you have not got on here yet if you can beat "No Love" straight up I will give you a extra grand out of my own pocket.

So since your acting like you really beat him take the fight!!

Oh snaps

Make sure you do your signature "suck it" gesture after you catch Kyle in one of your "silly little submissions."

posting in an epic thread

This could get interesting.

well said rich!

TTT for a rematch

Kirik - For anyone who was boozing all weekend, background info is at http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts&forum=1&thread=1481325&page=1

ttt for kirik comin thru for all us aa members

TrainJudo - It is threads like these that make mma.tv the champ!!!

+2

Always thought No Love was a classy lad!!!

iEminence - This is from mmaweekly, and actually kind of makes Rich seem to be in the wrong here

mmaweekly - Clementi and Jensen came after each other early, and after a clinch it was Clementi who went for a throw, but ended up crashing on the mat himself as Jensen reversed the move.

No offense, but if HE is the one who actually reversed the throw then he beat you and he deserves to brag about it.
that is not how i remember it