Kyle Rittenhouse Trial Live Stream!

Douche bag Binger said if the judge dismisses the weapons charges for Ryan Black he will appeal. But they know it’s bullshit for the same reason it was dismissed for Kyle. There is a give send go for him as well will try to find a link. An appeal would take significant resources.

Something I can’t quite wrap my head around: why is it that all these clowns keep saying that “ he crossed state lines”? Why in the world does that matter at all? Who gives a fuck about that? Lol

5 Likes

What the kid did was amusing. He’s still a kid and will make mistakes. BLM is a terrorist organization that supports killing white Americans. Enjoy your thanksgiving troll food.

I think it’s for future gun control efforts. Like NYC and Chicago blaming the gun violence on out of state guns instead of you know, their policies…They like these catch phrases and words like “weapons of war”. They pound that shit into your head.

3 Likes

Kyle supports their right to peacefully protest, I do too. Kyle doesn’t support them burning stuff down. You shouldn’t either.

4 Likes

I don’t think so. Kyle never had Bye-cep in his sights first. He pointed his gun at him twice. The first time Kyle raised his weapon and then lowered it when he backed off amd Kyle lowered his weapon, the second time he came in and Kyle capped him. He initiated deadly force first. Kyle never did. It was in reaction every time.

1 Like

Because it’s the single one thing that gives the narrative any teeth to the sound bite swallowing public. They say he crossed state lines, with the gun, for the sole purpose of killing. Both lies but neither illegal. It makes it sound super scary. It was basically the media propping up the flimiest murder trial since the 50’s.

1 Like

4 Likes

Their goal was to convince the public that he was SO intent on committing murder that he was willing to travel 1/2 way across the country to do so.

In reality he traveled about 20 miles.

2 Likes

He crossed state lines in a premeditated manner. It’s not like someone entered his house in Antioch.

@Emoney97 He was actually in Kenosha and slept at his friends house the night before. “A pRemEdiTaTEd MaNnEr!” lol stfu.

He intentionally missed jump kick man when he noticed he was black, to avoid the appearance of white supreming. This kid is an absolute genius. Wish he shot him tho.

5 Likes

Could also be a weak attempt to justify federal charges.

1 Like

Agreed

He crossed A state line

All you do is spew faggot shit.

4 Likes

c87656be-decc-4409-a898-4cd605f92f5b_text

4 Likes

Lol. Nice :+1:

1 Like
3 Likes