Kyle Shanahan = Greatest choker ever?

Blew a 28-3 lead against the Patriots at SB and choked last night in another Super Bowl against the Chiefs.

Hes a great coach but falls apart like no other in the 4th quarter of the super bowl. 

2 Likes

Yeaaaaahh ummmmmm, he is not the one out on the field actually playing.

3 Likes

Oh stop it OP

He had a 10 point lead last night with 7 minutes left yeah, he is a choker.

He gave up on the run during both Super Bowls when he needed to burn the clock. Fucking idiot.

OPs mom is a great choke artist.

Takes cock down to the base w/ minimal gagging

3 Likes

onestrokejo will be on here saying the refs choked him soon

Chiefs threw up 21 points in 6 minutes in the fourth. Defense bro....

Dennis Green directing the Vikes to take a knee at the end of the NFC championship game. Only to eventually lose to the Falcons in overtime...

1 Like

Richard Sherman choked his ass off last night.

baj54 -

Hes the one that pissed away the end of the 1st half and changed the offensive play calling in the 2nd half.  He plays safe instead of to win.  

As a Falcons Fan, Good Fuck EM' . Congratulations Chiefs 

johnsonbarr - Richard Sherman choked his ass off last night.

Oh man, Sherman was terrible last night as were others…the 49ers knew Maholmes was passing yet they let him hit guys that were wide fucking open…

baj54 - 

^This

Don’t get me wrong, I think he made some questionable play-calling decisions last night. I thought when the Niners went up by 10 that he would start running the ball to chew up time and play for field position. I guess he was trying to “go for the throat” by calling pass plays and it backfired.

I don’t remember the play-calling from the SB choke. I seem to recall feeling as though that one was mostly on the players, but I’d have to go back and re-watch the meltdown.

But, let’s not pretend I know shit about football. I’m just a fan.

If you're going with greatest choker caoches ever....Marv Levy wants to be in that discussion.

1 Like

He made a few mistakes that cost the team but his coaching is what got them to the Super Bowl. He'll learn and be a better coach.

Dude, buffalo lost FOUR STRAIGHT FUCKING SUPER BOWLS...

yes, it is amazing to go to 4 SBs in a fucking row, but if you wish to speak of choking in a super bowl, bow your head and show some respect. As a Browns fan, even I say “Got damn!” at that one (x4).

Lurker99 - Dude, buffalo lost FOUR STRAIGHT FUCKING SUPER BOWLS...

yes, it is amazing to go to 4 SBs in a fucking row, but if you wish to speak of choking in a super bowl, bow your head and show some respect. As a Browns fan, even I say “Got damn!” at that one (x4).

A little unfair to Buffalo. Only in one SB did they have the better team [lost to Giants in a squeeker]. In the other 3 they were blown out by much better teams. They didn’t choke.

Hard stuff is hard. No shame in coming in second.

David Carradine?

jpm995 - 
Lurker99 - Dude, buffalo lost FOUR STRAIGHT FUCKING SUPER BOWLS...

A little unfair to Buffalo. Only in one SB did they have the better team [lost to Giants in a squeeker]. In the other 3 they were blown out by much better teams. They didn’t choke.

This.

That was also during the period where the NFC was head and shoulders the superior conference.