Kyle Shanahan = Greatest choker ever?

sewich -
baj54 -

Yeaaaaahh ummmmmm, he is not the one out on the field actually playing.

Hes the one that pissed away the end of the 1st half and changed the offensive play calling in the 2nd half.  He plays safe instead of to win.  

How many points does a team get when they take a time out? Can you tell me that? I must have missed it somewhere? He actually played a smart card, it was just unfortunate enough that the other team was the better team last night. 

johnsonbarr - Richard Sherman choked his ass off last night.

This dude is the biggest smoke and mirrors player of all time. Huge stats and constantly getting wrecked. 

1 Like
baj54 -
sewich -
baj54 -

Yeaaaaahh ummmmmm, he is not the one out on the field actually playing.

Hes the one that pissed away the end of the 1st half and changed the offensive play calling in the 2nd half.  He plays safe instead of to win.  

How many points does a team get when they take a time out? Can you tell me that? I must have missed it somewhere? He actually played a smart card, it was just unfortunate enough that the other team was the better team last night. 

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.   

-Wayne Gretzky

You don't gets points for taking timeouts, but you can use timeouts to put you into a position to score points.  

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - He had a 10 point lead last night with 7 minutes left yeah, he is a choker.

He gave up on the run during both Super Bowls when he needed to burn the clock. Fucking idiot.

This is what I don’t understand. Even Troy Aikman said here’s where SF is going to just run the ball. Then they threw it over and over.

Bad play calling. Go with what got you there, especially when you want to run out the clock.

mglaw - If you're going with greatest choker caoches ever....Marv Levy wants to be in that discussion.

This. 4 SB losses in a row.

wasn't 21 - 3 at halftime with the potential to run the ball and the clock with a lead late in the 4th

El Duderino - 
mglaw - If you're going with greatest choker caoches ever....Marv Levy wants to be in that discussion.

Not one of those loses was on Levy. Scott Norwood choked though.

johnsonbarr - 
El Duderino - 

Did he choke for all 4 games?Norwood was notorious for missing kicks over 40 yds. They put him in there for a 48-50 yd kick that he missed. Maybe Levy should have put the back up kicker that they brought in to replace him.

mglaw - 
johnsonbarr - 
El Duderino - 

Did he choke for all 4 games?Norwood was notorious for missing kicks over 40 yds. They put him in there for a 48-50 yd kick that he missed. Maybe Levy should have put the back up kicker that they brought in to replace him.

The other 3 games they were outclassed by better teams. Blowouts.

johnsonbarr - 
mglaw - 
johnsonbarr - 
El Duderino - 

The other 3 games they were outclassed by better teams. Blowouts.

New England was obviously the better team both times they lost to the Giants although the Giants found a way to win…twice.