Kyoji Horiguchi Puts Yuto Hokamura to Sleep at RIZIN 38

1 Like

Nice Rizin Babes too

1 Like

Wait there was a rizin event? I come to this site to find out the newest and latest breaking news in the mma universe/metaverse and either I missed this thread or HKP needs a slash in his pay cause I haven’t seen him post a thread about this. Well Mr HKP I think you should at least have your pay cut in half. #cuthkpspay#HKPaintdoinghisjob#HKPneedstopostmorerizin#HKPisthemanandimjustkiddingPAYthisman!

Hehe

Horiguchi has got to be the absolute greatest fighter that I will never care 1 bit about

hahahahaahha I want a Raise
Vid was just posted this AM

1 Like

You deserve one man!

1 Like

Im hangin by my thumbs

1 Like

LOL I knew I posted Something. Equal Opportunity Phooey

1 Like

Lol you got me I retract all that I’ve said.

Wait what about pay too…?.! Nah pay this man!

1 Like

Haahahha John Morgan is getting payed , seen him around lately ?
Happy to make the site better , smartest MMA fans around worldwide !

1 Like

Nope damn sure don’t, he might of got caught up shaving this morning…from what I hear it takes a couple hrs to get that chin my bad those chins shaved lol. Just joking big buddy btw JM, pls don’t delete the ug.

Or Let The Door…

Haha if he owns the joint now he might let it hit all us in the ass, hope not. At least it’s not filled with tons of mods deleting threads and arguing with folks on every thread…I do enjoy that change.

as ive been around awhile now , fill the forum with good MMA threads and people have something to discuss. Seems to work vs 15 - 20 years ago

1 Like

People here have come to recognize and appreciate your threads and troll them less imo, bout time too as you’ve been doing this here for a long time. Glad to see some respect come your way my friend.

1 Like

thanks man , I dont remember too much trolling in a while. My threads are usually spot on mma news thats to a point ugers can debate