Kyra Gracie

I had a chance to sit down with multiple Brazilian Jiu Jitsu champion Kyra Gracie while in New York City at the Renzo Gracie's Academy during a fundraiser event that Kyra was hosting. Kyra is the one of the most decorated member of the Gracie Family.

For more information about the Kapacidade Institute check out www.kapacidade.org.br or www.graciekyra.com.

Click below!

youtu.be/dsNZ5z2FjbM

so kyra has a sister. very interesting.

So does she do BJJ or just model for photos? Phone Post

Krs10KO.com -  So does she do BJJ or just model for photos? Phone Post

think she does it

jailbait yea

oh and the mom btw

cougar

Good interview. There's also a good short documentary on vimeo with Kyra that is pretty good too.

Thanks! I have one w Renzo coming out shortly. What a great guy! Phone Post

Mom is a hottie too

Hywel Teague - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/2gWVKReLOrc", "postVideo-38275390-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-38275390");
groundfighter2000 - Good interview. There's also a good short documentary on vimeo with Kyra that is pretty good too.

Do you mean this one?

lol, anyone else seeing the still shot of this video as kyra in doggy style position?

How did a thread about my interview w her turn into a teenage boy's fantasy about kyra doing doggie style?? Phone Post

Krs10KO.com -  How did a thread about my interview w her turn into a teenage boy's fantasy about kyra doing doggie style?? Phone Post

i have a one track mind. it is a fantastic track though.

SleepBomb -
Krs10KO.com -  How did a thread about my interview w her turn into a teenage boy's fantasy about kyra doing doggie style?? Phone Post

i have a one track mind. it is a fantastic track though.

Fair enough my friend :) Phone Post

Kneeblock -  My god...Kyra is an amazing grappler but her mom...so hot I can barely breathe. 

I may just have braved the beatings of Renzo, Ralph and Ryan to get to Flavia.

she isn't wearing a rash guard! mackenzie dern, please take note of that.