Kyrie, Durant and Harden the best 1on1 ISO players

at their respective positions? I seem to think so. No one can really guard them. You just have to hope they miss. Its gonna be hard to beat the nets. Its already hard without durant even playing. Harden is the best point guard in the league and Kyrie is the best shooting guard. Yes, their respective positioned have changed and I really did say that. If Kyrie was 3 inches taller he would be better than kobe. At 6'3 he is already impossible to stop. Does anyone consistently make harder and more impressive shots than him? Forget his off the court remarks, the man might be the most talented player ever. No one can score like him at that height. Hes like a better version of Iverson.

27/5/5 a game on 50/40/90 shooting . its too easy for him. 

Def an unstoppable frate train

Doesn’t matter. They’re all mentally weak, won’t get a ring together.

1 Like

tonyromosbackspasm -

Doesn’t matter. They’re all mentally weak, won’t get a ring together.

2 of the 3 already have rings. Harden finally has some guys to let the pressure off him. Steve nash is gonna bring this championship back to Canada. 

watch the last 3 minutes of this game yesterday. Harden going off with the clutchness.  and they've won 12 out of last 13 all without durant?  fuck. who's beating a healthy nets in 7? 

Clown show

Matrix -

Clown show

clown shoes, watch this video and tell me it doesn't give you chills. 

“Chills”

Like flu symptom type chills? It definitely makes me sick to my stomach.

1 Like

Matrix - 

“Chills”

Like flu symptom type chills? It definitely makes me sick to my stomach.

kobe was one of my heros too. lets focus on kyrie though.

durant finally came back. 17 points on 5 for 5 shooting in limited minutes. Kyrie did a whole host of unbelieveable plays. look at the way be pieced up adams off the dribble or where he posterized for the dunk. Nobody is better to watch right now. He is like an even more skilled but slightly smaller kobe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJIKXU8oRAY

The Nets look great. The only things I can see hurting them is injury and they need to tighten up their defense.

Watched part of a game this year first time in a decade, the league has turned into your local YMCA In the ghetto. No defense fastest guy down the court scores.

I also comment on things I know nothing about and have no interest in.

A lot of that has to do with rule changes the league put in to boost scoring. I don’t like it, but they’re not unskilled, just skilled different. While I won’t say the game is less skilled, I will say it’s softer.