L.A. UG PARTY 4 UFC 72: UNSTACKED

I've watched UFC at Hollywood Billiards before. They have a pretty good set up for it. The food sucks but the service is good (which is a rare in LA). I think they charge $10 to get in.

No Sandy Panties 'capn' is delusional

Los Angeles = Springfield

San Diego = Shelbyville

Pick a side Sandy Panties. When I start testing chins I'll need to know where you stand

Dream on capn. Stay down in Shelbyville if you want your balls on male chin

....that is unless you want to kick in We-Ho or Silver Lake, which is fine. Just don't come and hang with us

crazy ass gangstah up in this motha fucka....   chill dowgs...  it's all  so cal.

any changes suggested?  :)  and yes the fucking SanDiego crew is welcome.  I just ran your cities marathon on Sunday :)

cap if your coming I'll give you billing next to me and rule on the flyer :)  I should add a map too huh?

ttt

love the flyer cyberslinger. lol @ joe and the fist. Penis-like tattoo might fit in nicely somewhere (?) O yeah and first of the year but not first eva :)

Good call on the chill dawg btw. capn and i need 2 put this shit behind us!

what do you think of going to the hitman party in costa mesa?  sd and l.a. half way....

Ok where the fuck is it going to be?

Ok I'm retarded I just read the flyer:

What's this about Hitman Party in Costa Mesa? I'd definitely be down for that. Also the problem with Hwood Billiards is that they're still not sure when they're going to get it...

http://www.mma.tv/tuf/index.cfm?ac=ListMessages&TID=1065924&FID=1

here's the link to the hitman party..  I'de be down for it....  who else???

Okay so I just called H-Billiards to see if they're getting the PPV, I'll need to call back when they open @ 4 though...

You guys still down?

i am in....let me know once you confirm the PPV is on

no problem I'll post on here once I've got a confirmation

Well sadly (in typical flakey L.A. fashion) Hollywood Billiards now says they won't be getting it. I even told the lady I spoke to that I loved her and that would go down on her but to no avail.

So now what?

Okay looks like El Guapo Catina on Melrose is getting it. Just called to confirm, plus there's no cover. I've played Beirut there, seems like a good spot for a UFC.

You guys want to meet there?