LA Boxing--WTF?!

"Find an older boxing gym where they are hardcore and you will get better prices and better training."

This is only true if you plan on actually fighting. If you dont plan on boxing then they will likely ignore you. "Hardcore" guys dont wwant to waste time with some one who will never fight.

I have a friend who teaches at an LA boxing and I make the trip (it is some distance from where I live) to go train with him every now and again. I would say it will largely depend on who they have training.

No gyms give out prices over the phone bro !!!!!
maybe the most you'll get is a price range but even that is hardly the case.

BTW LA boxing= notorious homosexual pickup spot

Tell you one thing, I met the owner of the Mamaroneck, NY location this past weekend. They were definitely willing to do the right thing for cops/firemen. The price was really right. Regrettably, it's pretty far from me. I'm still probably going to stop down and check it out.

I saw the Albany location being built when I was on a business trip. Looked like a real nice location.

I'm just shocked that a big chain like that can deal with the insurance issues inherent in boxing.

Anyone who whines this much about something so minor doesn't belong in a real boxing gym anyway.

ttt for Barry's Boxing...

p.s. end of thread

"Wow dude. You need to get laid and relax. Who the hell pulled your chain anyway? This thread was going along just fine until you decided to post your comments, not really contributing anything helpful at all."

Bro! You're the one that started this thread bitching. I was just giving you a tip on dealing with life instead of coming on hear whining like a little girl about salesmen. There are far more productive things YOU, yourself could be doing! So by coming on here crying and bitching about something so stupid, you apparently have way too much time on your hands which means you're the one that's not getting laid and you're the one who needs to relax! By the way, my comments were far more helpful than your bitching! So, grow a set of balls and deal with it! That's life. Just as I said earlier, everything in life is a sale!

So, if you're looking to get in to MMA training with plans to fight, you don't join the LA Boxing Chuck Liddell Fight Team correct?

So, if you're looking to get in to MMA training with plans to fight, you don't join the LA Boxing Chuck Liddell Fight Team correct?

It really depends on the instructor and how much ring time you can get in outside of the class.

TTT

member of LA boxing in Aurora, Colorado

I was a member for a year and then let my membership slip. I went back yesterday and resigned. We have some good people at that gym Doug Saurer is a great guy and cool to train with. They do well by Cops and Firefighters as stated above. I'm helping out with the new PAL boxing (Police athletic League) that we are starting there.

Good place to get a workout in + they have lots of open time if I just want to go in and roll with some buddies.

+++++++++ HOT CHICKS+++++++++++++++++++++++ many hotties are members

TTT

Whats up Jeff?

Exactly Kid and Jeff!
Our Roswell Gym is right in between Eddie Camden's Tiger Academy and several other Fight Clubs/Gym. I always speak very highly of the competition in our area and all over GA. Georgia has many schools to choose from and if LaBoxing is not for you, then it's not for you. Don't bag on a gym cause you cannot afford it or you heard from some know-it-all in town that it sucks.

Try the free workout session for yourself. Do you have your mommies take a bite of your food first to see if it taste's good? I hope not. Try it. I was sold the minute I landed in Costa Mesa and trained with those animals.

It's a workout gym. Not a meathead factory full of air lats and gossip. If someone wants to have a High-Impact Boxing/Kickboxing Workout, then LaBoxing is an option.

Sean

TTT Sean!