LA Noire is not fun

But I still cant stop playing until Ive finished it. Its very weird, because most of time I am bored. Collecting evidence is so tiresome...

Theres something special about it though, something that makes me want to finish it. Some weird kind of enjoyment I get.

yeah, but it gets quite repetitive after a while

I really enjoyed the game but yes it is repetitive after a while I am only missing one achievement for this game so I am still playing it to get 5stars on every case.

I know exactly what you mean. The other day I was getting bored with it and thinking of putting this game back on the shelf but I just couldn't do it. I had to sit down and finish a case.

I was excited about getting this game,but now I don't even want to rent it.

I don't really like it, great game that is fun to play though, but I knew that it wasn't going to be amazing.

If you look at it another way, virtually all core game mechanics are repetitive. Shooting people is insanely repetitive, yet it powers a lot of titles. I think LA Noire is too long, but IMO it does a pretty good job of being a movie-type game built around a few repeated mini-games (driving, chasing, crime scene, interrogation). I quite enjoyed playing through the story, but obviously everyone's mileage varies.

Cheers

Colin

It was fun at first, but then I realized that it was just go to place, talk to person, go to place, look for evidence, go to place, talk to person, over and over again. The free roam sucks too, since there are penalties to your current mission for any damage you do.

At times I think how I wish I was playing Red Dead Redemption not this, sometimes even try to call my horse when I leave a bar.