Lacey Chambert, fine wine(pic)

cant believe she is 31 she still looks 19 and marriagable.

(scroll below)

What a fantastic face. Uniquely beautiful.

If it weren't for the occasional pictorial such as this, I wouldn't buy Maxim at all.

A magazine for men with an article about Taylor Momsen? lol

She's fine Phone Post

MY GOD, this Lacey Chambert! Phone Post 3.0

VTFU & agreed Willybone!

Party of Fap

Never knew her juggs were that big.

For some reason that reminded me of the hot chick from Kick Ass. They kinda look like each other.

Out fucking standing!

Since she's all dolled up in that shoot, I was curious if there were any no makeup photos of her.

Still gorgeous.

Isaac298 - Never knew her juggs were that big.

For some reason that reminded me of the hot chick from Kick Ass. They kinda look like each other.

i noticed her tits in the movie scarecrow that was on the other night. she is a beauty.

She is unreal HOT!! Beautiful face and damn near perfect body!!!

Does she still act ?? Phone Post 3.0

Col Angus - Party of Fap

indeed

my wife worked with her doing some events for a few months, although i never got a chance to meet her

my creep vibe would have been too embarrassingly strong if i were ever put in the same room as her and my wife

Good gawd Phone Post

She is HOT Phone Post 3.0

Perfect and has been since party of five when i was a kid Phone Post 3.0

In Limbo -

my wife worked with her doing some events for a few months, although i never got a chance to meet her

my creep vibe would have been too embarrassingly strong if i were ever put in the same room as her and my wife

Saw her eating breakfast early one morning at a deli on State st. in Santa Barbara a few years ago while I was walking to work.

She caught me staring.
Was one of those:
'I recognize you from somewhere, but can't quite place where from' kinda stares.

After a few seconds I realized who she was, then felt like a stalker. Got outta there with a quickness.
Stunning woman. Phone Post

The original Meg Griffin Phone Post