Lactic Acid Killer

Anyone doing serious training has got to check out some new supps...Black Betas...they basically delay the onset of lactic acid...you can train hard as hell for what seems like forever.

Where can I get some?

you can go to the actual company fsinutrition.com, they also sponsor a fight team in omaha...midamericama.com...they sell the products below retail.

How is that even possible? Lactic acid is a byproduct of burning sugar in the absense of oxygen (anerobically).

So this magical substance can override the laws of chemistry? And I haven't seen it on CNN? The NHL doesn't use it?

Or maybe, just maybe, it's another one of those 'flavour of the month' supplements that gullible people buy.

Nice first post, shill.

:)

ttt

I have used Gakic and I think it is one of the best new supplements out there. It really reduces fatigue and allows you to work out with limited exhaustion.

I think I'll just stick with the steroids and speed.....

The product is a pH responder..using beta-alanine as it's main ingredient....do some research on FSI..these guys are no BS...cleared by both NFL and every major anti-doping agency

so that gakic crap actually works? the claims are pretty fantastic.

I've taken some supplement fron FSI with tyrosine in it and it helps.

I don't see anything on the FSI site.

BBs are brand new.....they're labeled under 8-Ball nutrition...a division of FSI...you can find them on bobybuilding.com

I remember years ago the Militech camp had some supp that did this sort of thing and it was all hush hush...camp secret sort of stuff. Is this the magical supplement?

i heard that lactic acid is a good thing...

Umm baking powder.Its been around for along time and is pretty cheap and it works.

"Umm baking powder.Its been around for along time and is pretty cheap and it works. "

ttt....care to elaborate?

ive been eating giant caps of Lysergic acid diethylamide for months now. that stuff is great

ttt

yeah

"ive been eating giant caps of Lysergic acid diethylamide for months now.
that stuff is great"

Can you send me some?