Lactic Acid Killer

yes lactic acid in the recent years was proven to be fuel for your muscles as you work out rather than an inhibitor

LOL at this expensive crap.

Milkshakes (water and baking soda) have been used in horse racing for decades. According to some academic studies people also get better results with milkshakes in high intensity performances (like 800m track) that last from 1 to 7 minutes.

Just take baking soda 0,3-0,5 grams per kilo (24-40 grams for a 80kg man) 30-60 minutes before the performance. Soda makes some people feel quite nauseous, so try it in training before loading up for a fight.

It works because in the muscle natriumbicarbonate (soda) binds hydrogen ions to itself and therefore muscles ph level doesnt drop as fast as it usually does.

Milkshakes (water and baking soda) have been used in horse racing for decades. According to some academic studies people also get better results with milkshakes in high intensity performances (like 800m track) that last from 1 to 7 minutes.

Just take baking soda 0,3-0,5 grams per kilo (24-40 grams for a 80kg man) 30-60 minutes before the performance. Soda makes some people feel quite nauseous, so try it in training before loading up for a fight.

It works because in the muscle natriumbicarbonate (soda) binds hydrogen ions to itself and therefore muscles ph level doesnt drop as fast as it usually does.

lol at bkdeadhead.

there is something wrong with this thread with -7 posts on it

tttt

ttt

tttt

ttt

ttt work dammit

i was at mfs for 5 years and there was only one "special" substance going around that id ever seen..

just stick to a good protein and work out as much as possible..all those supplements for the most part are ripoffs and junk..if you rest properly in between sets lactic acid shouldnt be a problem for you anyways..

i believe that lacate is a favourable response, however increases in lactic acid suggests that there is a net decrease in muscle pH, contributing to metabolic acidosis, which is a bad thing.

And yes Although i am not one hundred % sure on its mechanisms, beta alanine supplementation has been show to positively enhance skeletal muscle tissue stores of a di-peptide called Carnosine which acts as a some sort of buffer.
There are a handful of fairly new scientific gold standard double blind trials to validate this claim as well.

"Umm baking powder.Its been around for along time and is pretty cheap and it works. "

ttt....care to elaborate?

Like the horseracing 'milkshake'...

I believe "milkshaking" as it is called, is very popular in horse racing....

They pump the horse's stomach full of baking soda before the race to prevent lactic acid build up...

lol @ baking powder!

"i was at mfs for 5 years and there was only one "special" substance going around that id ever seen.."

I posted about the MFS super supplement years ago here. Pat himself came on & stated it was a secret & that basically he would never reveal it...what special substance might you be referring to?