" Ladd & Namajunas Are Victims Of Sexual Predator Coaches " - Strickland

dub-deliverance

3 Likes

Yeah, but was there any Cock involved D?

2 Likes

If I have sleep with you, the least you can do is win.

1 Like

If I wanted a girl that fought “pretty” I would have fucked your mother!

7 Likes

You’re right. Im the one who’s repetitive.

giphy

6 Likes

Feeling Myself Flirting GIF

3 Likes

Ask Sunny is the main defender here and any other thread that pat barry is mentioned in.

2 Likes

… Jan 2021.

I don’t see any sympathy for pedos on this site?

I fucking hate nonces.

Name names pls

1 Like

he’s not talking about you Boyd ,it’s the asksunny devo that he’s referring to.

1 Like

I think you meant 88. :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow you did some research with this one. Good to know I have such devotees. How long did it take you to argue that I supposedly repeat myself after I wrote you were repeating OTHERS? Using the same word in different context requires a bit more creativity than your impressive argument “no, you are the one doing it” unless you are stuck in kindergarten, which might as well be the case with you.

At least when I “repeat” something, it is related to its meaning in some way, unlike fools who try to redefine SIMPs and white knights, for example. U call them SIMPs for publicly accusing a man of abusing a woman without having any proof of misconduct, so they reply to you “you SIMP, white knight” ROFL.

Hey, if you little MeToo playboys are so convinced about wrongdoing and are such strong moral men, go to the police. I thought someone here went to the FBI. Didn’t hear from them yet. WTF you bitching about it on an MMA forum!? The fact is you don’t have shit and just like any incapable, dependent, loser WOKE feminist out there, followed a publicity stunt, in this case by Strickland, to publicly shame another man. Until one of you shows us proof that you actually did something about this “sexual predator,” stop wasting everyone’s time and STFU

What am I defending? Publicly humiliating and sometimes ruining a man’s life by an angry mob of clueless SIMPs? The hell I am. Wait until this shit knocks on your door. We’ll see how easily you will accuse other men of sexual misconduct then.

ROFL it’s funny when they write something so indirectly, most don’t even reply directly to me, like the scared little brainwashed mob they are. Don’t fret too much about these MeToo feminists. They’re harmless.

1 Like

wkTWrjV

Since youre such a SIMPsons fan. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

There you go. A bit creativity goes a long way. Though you needed me as a trigger. The memes though… somewhat harms the experience as a whole because again, you’re copying someone else’s work, but just IMO.

Need you? Ive been clowning you with just pics and your own words while you type out the same repetitive novels that say nothing. Sometimes less is more grasshopper. You SIMPly dont seem to understand this SIMPle concept.

1 Like

His “black” parent is probably 1/16th. Pat makes Colin Kaepernick look like a black dude.

1 Like

Haha clowning me. I literally changed the way you write with two sentences (Though you’re taking this SIMP word play to your infantile playground as expected). You have such a malleable brain and personality, whether it’s Strickland or myself–we just need to mold it to our needs. You are simply craving for your next master to show up and tell you what to do and how to express “yourself” ROFL

Sad Comedy GIF by Amazon Prime Video

5 Likes