" Ladd & Namajunas Are Victims Of Sexual Predator Coaches " - Strickland

Well, she said it. The interview has been posted in this thread and i remember it when it came out.

1 Like

My cat grooms herself all the time, es normā€™alā€¦

4 Likes

I doubt she was being serious, whereas Matt was dead serious when he witnessed that she pursued Pat and ā€œgroomedā€ him into totally falling for her for life. Had she ignored him, he never would have noticed her - imho.

It means if Pat was swimming in pussy from being a professional athlete like some posters have claimed, going after a girl that just turned 18 wouldnā€™t even be a thing. Now if it was some random 18 year old that just showed up, it would be one thing. But itā€™s a girl that heā€™s known since she was 14 and the moment she turns 18, heā€™s all up in it?!??! LOL. Pat was waiting for his chance.

1 Like

Pat wasnt the one counting down days on the calendar til her 18th birthday.

At least heā€™s smart enough not to mention it.

1 Like

Maybe. But we know Rose was smart enough to hook him for life, she made him an offer no young man can refuse, a woman totally to himself. She knew what it took, and she did that.

Lmao

1 Like

John Candy Reaction GIF

2 Likes

Hi Pat.

1 Like

Youā€™re taking a second hand account over her first hand recollection of their relationship. Wouldnā€™t she know more about it than Matt?

1 Like

Your pussy deserves her own thread on the OG

1 Like

Thats the thing, what Rose used to hook Pat is the holy grail to any young heterosexual male and why he gave up a harem of whores to be with Rose. How does a man refuse the holy grail of life?

A fresh young beautiful virgin bonded only to him for life. Very few men on the planet find that.

1 Like

Sounds like a Muslim way of thinking imo

1 Like

Would you rather wife a 35 year old triple digit body count roastie or a 19 year old virgin, all other things being equal? Salam alekum my brotha.

1 Like

Itā€™s all relative To the individual in question

Thereā€™s a lot of fucking slob dumb 19 year olds out there

Is that your choice?

did you at least spit on the BBC before anal penetration?

you caught a WILD Gilf !

3 Likes

images (3)

6 Likes