" Ladd & Namajunas Are Victims Of Sexual Predator Coaches " - Strickland

No, it doesn’t. She said that she wrestled as a senior in high school, then started doing kickboxing and met Pat.

She said she first walked into Roufos Sport at 14, then left and came back at 17. She doesn’t say anywhere that she met Pat at 14.

I hadn’t read all Pat’s quotes when I posted above, and I agree…it’s creepy to hear a grown man talking about love at first sight with a 17 year old…but based on the timeline Pat describes, and Rose saying she met Pat when she started kickboxing AFTER she wrestled as a senior in high school…they both say they met when she was 17.

Not saying that makes it cool…but both of them are saying they met when she was 17, not 14 as people keep repeating here.

3 Likes

It’s well documented that Pat knew her when she was 14 and they were “hanging out” publicly when she just turned 17. Pat is also on record saying he fell in love with her the first time he saw her, which again, was at age 14. It’s unclear if they were “hanging out” before that.

Age of consent is 18 in Milwaukee.

4 Likes

“I say we’ve been dating for more than five years, but she says two or three years,” Barry says.

“We were apparently together a lot longer than I was aware of,” Namajunas says with a laugh. “It took him a while to chip away at my cold heart, but he did.”

^Disturbing and grooming if I ever saw it.

8 Likes

Legend has it that Pat is still kicking the punching machine

2 Likes

There is a reason why positions of authority like teachers, coaches, officers in the military have rules about relationships.

11 Likes

He would have been 30. It’s creepy as hell.

4 Likes

You trying to justify the ages is coming off as a little weird.

Either…

A. You are friends with Pat.

B. You have no issue with the ages. Imagine your 17 year old bringing home a 30 year old man.

4 Likes

Facts matter.

That being said, I agree with you 100%

4 Likes

Jimmy Fallon Hug GIF by Obama

3 Likes

LOL at all the molestation victims in this thread lashing out at Pat Barry.

Rose looks so fine with long hair, and I only get hard over sexy black and latina women.

5 Likes

We’ve been banging on about this before, this fuckin Jimmy Savile aspect of MMA.
Good of Sean to bring attention to this matter.
Let’s hope it gets properly investigated and peanut head gets locked up for a long time for grooming and statutory rape.

2 Likes

To be fair anywhere there’s a hierarchy of male-dominated power and young inexperienced women at the bottom, this happens.

You have something inherently valuable in young attractive impressionable women and men in the positron to take advantage if they’re scummy. Not everyone is able or willing and keep their hands out of the cookie jar which is why a system of vetting so important which almost never exists.

5 Likes

Low moral fiber and an Aussie accent, now I really want to fuck her…

4 Likes

Strickland is just saying what everyone was saying on these forums for years…

Do you remember these forums when Barry started dating Rose? People were calling him a groomer creep and always taking shots at him for being a decade older with a 20 year old. Then when they took a break for a bit people were even more harsh. I just remember the comments were so disrespectful and Pat Barry was still posting here at the time.

4 Likes

She was so beautiful with hair. Now she looks like an Alien

Damn Krause is married and banging others? I had him pinned as a guy that had everything in line, he seems like such a great dude, I can’t picture him potentially ruining his family for a piece of ass

Lol@disrespecting a sexual predator . We know how this guy votes

1 Like

I fuck aliens all the time

5 Likes