Ladies, cystic acne.

Any one had/have it?
Found anything that works?

I'm so frustrated. I did not have acne growing up. Maybe a pimple here and there but that's it.
Well about 2yrs ago I got my first bought of cystic acne on my neck just below my jaw line, both sides 2-3 on each side.
They went away when I got pregnant 3months later.
I've been fine since then until last month.
I have 3 on one side and one on the other. They itch and hurt so bad and are so embarrassing! Phone Post 3.0

Have you tried the pill? I avoid the pill now but I was on it for about 5 years and it made my skin freakin flawless. Phone Post 3.0

I'm on/getting off the depo shot since I've gained 23lbs since starting it. And actually it did come up the week I was supposed to get my next shot.

I may switch to something else, maybe that will help Phone Post 3.0

So, here's the issue with acne. I;ve had it since I was 13 and am turning 40 this year. Still fucking have it. It will never go away. You can only subdue it. I was on Accutane, the most basass fucking acne drug out there. Tookk everything away. When I got off the drug, they returned within about 6 months.

To subdue those, I use proactiv. It does work. Use the face mask as a spot treatment for those blind pimples.