Lady Antebellum Changes Name to Lady A

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
madmartigan -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Great Bambino -

Great business decision. Pandering to a customer base, who has never purchased one of their albums.

Makes sense.

I work with a hard core NASCAR fan. Great guy. Church every Sunday. Sometimes spends lunch hours preaching to those that want to listen. Good ole country boy. I’ve seriously never heard him say a bad word about anyone and has even takena liking to a young black guy he sees potential in and mentors him for the job. He just vowed to never watch another race and is selling his stuff because of the whole rebel flag thing. Because he “loves the stars and bars and that is represents my beloved south as a whole, and anyone who doesn’t understand that, especially them, doesn’t deserve my money”. 

I have a feeling there are a lot of people that share his sentiment. Maybe for worse reasons, maybe not. 

Goodbye Earl.

The flag represents American traitors.

If he won't watch his favorite sport because they don't support his favorite group.of losing traitors, sucks for him.

Let him bite off his nose to spite his face.

My guess you haven’t spent a lot of time in the south. 

It represents the Confederacy now as much as the swastika represents hinduism. 

It represents a bunch of loser traitors who turned their back on America.

Fuck your lost cause.

Fuck that anti american, racist flag, and fuck all the politicians and generals who fought to preserve it . Their statues and their flag need to go.

2 Likes

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Call us when Ludicrous stops backing something because they don't defend the traitors flag

god help us........

What about Confederate Railroad. I guess they will get the firing squad.

And the brilliant song from "The Band", "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" will be banned right along with Gone With The Wind. (got pulled form HBO stream)

madmartigan -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
madmartigan -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Great Bambino -

Great business decision. Pandering to a customer base, who has never purchased one of their albums.

Makes sense.

I work with a hard core NASCAR fan. Great guy. Church every Sunday. Sometimes spends lunch hours preaching to those that want to listen. Good ole country boy. I’ve seriously never heard him say a bad word about anyone and has even takena liking to a young black guy he sees potential in and mentors him for the job. He just vowed to never watch another race and is selling his stuff because of the whole rebel flag thing. Because he “loves the stars and bars and that is represents my beloved south as a whole, and anyone who doesn’t understand that, especially them, doesn’t deserve my money”. 

I have a feeling there are a lot of people that share his sentiment. Maybe for worse reasons, maybe not. 

Goodbye Earl.

If he won't watch his favorite sport because they don't support his favorite group.of losing traitors, sucks for him.

Fuck your lost cause.

Fuck that anti american, racist flag, and fuck all the politicians and generals who fought to preserve it . Their statues and their flag need to go.

REEEEE!!!!!

The best part is that my family came over to the north AFTER the civil war and I didn’t live in the south until my dad moved down here, but I’m not a complete fucking retard and actually talk to people from outside my comfort zone. 

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
madmartigan -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
madmartigan -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Great Bambino -

Makes sense.

Goodbye Earl.

Fuck your lost cause.

REEEEE!!!!!

The best part is that my family came over to the north AFTER the civil war and I didn’t live in the south until my dad moved down here, but I’m not a complete fucking retard and actually talk to people from outside my comfort zone. 

And now apparently you apologize for them.

Fuck the traitors and their flag. 

Cry us a river and watch something else on TV

goldenboyart - What about Confederate Railroad. I guess they will get the firing squad.

And the brilliant song from "The Band", "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" will be banned right along with Gone With The Wind. (got pulled form HBO stream)

The did get barred from last year's Illinois State Fair, which they've performed at previously for six or seven times without a problem.

After that happened, Danny Shirley was interviewed Rolling Stone. He said that he wouldn't advise any young acts coming up to use the word Confederate or the Confederate flag because it would hurt their career. But he said the band has had the name too long and it would be a slap in fan's face to change it.

Damn so my band: "Your name is Toby!" is going to have a hard time now?

Should change it to

lady postbellum

Brockback Mountain -

Should change it to

lady postbellum

Nah dude, I thought it was obvious, they should change it to lady ANTIFA bellum.

angryinch -

god help us........

At this even God has given up 

madmartigan -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
madmartigan -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Great Bambino -

Makes sense.

Goodbye Earl.

Fuck your lost cause.

With this sort of attitude I for one cannot understand how America seems to be one of the only countries that is still divided over the fact they had a civil war...

England, France, Germany, etc, all had multiple civil wars and literally nobody gives a shit about it any more. Here in London I can walk from a statue of Cromwell to that of Charles I (opposite sides of the civil war) in a pleasant stroll and nobody cares at all.

The (REDACTED) Chicks

3 Likes

1 Like

jcblass -

30 years ago.

Were the 90's any different than the 60's?

1 Like

angryinch -

god help us........

I think God gave up already. 

Precise_Improvement - 
jcblass -

30 years ago.

Were the 90's any different than the 60's?

oh!

so MORE time passing makes the pain of slavery MORE offensive!

makes sense

1 Like

Wasn’t actually aware they were still around. That said, this should raise a red flag to how out of control and ‘1984’ we’re getting... This is blatantly ‘please don’t come after us next’.

Unfortunately most people won’t say anything because they’re too afraid of being labeled and the repercussions that come after.

i have to admit, i am offended by the use of lady in their name, as it is unfair to trans... something. men? women? womyn? anyway, it is offensive to trans.