lady arrested for failing to signal winds up dead

Texas

http://abc7chicago.com/news/road-trip-for-suburban-woman-ends-in-jailhouse-death/853139/

arrested for assaulting a police officer
two days later hangs herself in her cell before she is to be released

Ppl have lost their way. Phone Post 3.0

kanotoa - There are some shady things. I know a guy who supposidly hung himself in jail but my friend who was a prison lieutenant told me that was fishy, he said the guy should have been on suicide watch and the report was sketchy. Phone Post 3.0
What was fishy about it if he should have been on suicide watch? Phone Post 3.0

"arrested for failing to signal"

"arrested for assaulting a police officer"

Well done!

Altofsky -

Well done!

What was the nature of the assault? Has that been made clear. Did she get pulled over for failing to signal and just got out of her car and slugged the officer in the face?
And then goes to jail and kill herself 3 days later.
She was a college grad on her way to a job interview, so she wasn't deranged or some hard core felon.
Was this a case of she mouthed off and the cop decided to exercise his authority and dominance and physically pulled her out the car and called her resistance an assault?
This case is really weird. If you accept the official version it seems funny and according to all that knew her extremely out of character.
However it's hard to believe that the cops just flat out murdered her
I'm speculating that the officer over reacted to sass and then she mentally deteriorated while in custody and they didn't properly monitor her or acknowledge any possible problems she might have been having. Was she being observed? Was her mental health considered? Why was she still in jail 3 days later? Phone Post 3.0

pharochuck -
Altofsky -

Well done!

What was the nature of the assault? Has that been made clear. Did she get pulled over for failing to signal and just got out of her car and slugged the officer in the face?
She was a college grad on her way to a job interview, so she wasn't deranged or some hard core felon.
Was this a case of she mouthed off and the cop decided to exercise his authority and dominance and physically pulled her out the car and called her resistance an assault?
This case is really weird. If you accept the official version it seems funny and according to all that knew her extremely out of character.
I'm speculating that the officer over reacted to sass and then she mentally deteriorated while in custody and they didn't properly monitor her or acknowledge any possible problems she might have been having. Was she being observed? Was her mental health considered? Why was she still in jail 3 days later? Phone Post 3.0
She was a hood rat , deal with it. Phone Post 3.0

kanotoa - There are some shady things. I know a guy who supposidly hung himself in jail but my friend who was a prison lieutenant told me that was fishy, he said the guy should have been on suicide watch and the report was sketchy. Phone Post 3.0
Well that settles that! Phone Post 3.0

pharochuck - Why was she still in jail 3 days later?
You stay in jail until your court date or until you can get someone on the outside to bail you out. Its been that way for many many years.

RiddumRed -
You stay in jail until your court date or until you can get someone on the outside to bail you out. Its been that way for many many years.
Seems odd that in 3 days she wasn't arraigned and cited out or bailed out in that time Phone Post 3.0

USA today said you had YouTube video talking about battling depression and PTSD. Not sure if that has anything to do but should be mentioned.

Joe rogan tweeted a quote saying entire town is racist. He also tweeted out phone numbers of police there. Not sure if his wife is from there since its outside of Houston or he's just social justice warrioring. Phone Post 3.0

pharochuck - 
RiddumRed -
Seems odd that in 3 days she wasn't arraigned and cited out or bailed out in that time Phone Post 3.0

Sometimes it can take over a year before you get arraigned depending on how backed up they are. Some cant afford to bond out. Usually if you dont bond out in first few days they will try and move you ahead in the court room. Ive waited close to 2 years before on clayton county GA to go to court.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 
pharochuck -
Altofsky -

Well done!

She was a hood rat , deal with it. Phone Post 3.0

oh really how could you tell?

All kidding aside, I am 100% OK with killing people who don't use turn signals.

I'm going to guess she had other problems.

Altofsky -

Well done!

Lol this! Phone Post 3.0

wasn't she the person who started the whole blacklivesmatter thingy? Phone Post 3.0

TexasBadAss - USA today said you had YouTube video talking about battling depression and PTSD. Not sure if that has anything to do but should be mentioned.

Joe rogan tweeted a quote saying entire town is racist. He also tweeted out phone numbers of police there. Not sure if his wife is from there since its outside of Houston or he's just social justice warrioring. Phone Post 3.0
They better not thinking about looting and burning, texas aint baltimore Phone Post 3.0

do you guys not understand how suicide works?

suicide is a failure of coping mechanisms

think of coping mechanisms as the body's mental illness immune system

everyone has stress in their life just like our bodies are exposed to bacteria every day

our coping mechanisms help us deal with stress

someone who commits suicide has mental AIDS

they can't cope with any stress in their life

they can kill themselves over a papercut

LegionariusIV -
TexasBadAss - USA today said you had YouTube video talking about battling depression and PTSD. Not sure if that has anything to do but should be mentioned.

They better not thinking about looting and burning, texas aint baltimore Phone Post 3.0
Would be interesting to see how that would play out. I suspect the Klan would make an appearance Phone Post 3.0

she probably wanted to become the next Michael Brown.

blacks being argumentative and combative when they're pulled over don't seem to win.