Lady finds 100+ mail-in ballots on a sidewalk in Hollywood

4 Likes

History Voter Fraud GIF by The Daily Signal

4 Likes

I’d bet they’re all voting the same with the same handwriting.

3 Likes

Im Not Surprised Nate Diaz GIF by UFC

3 Likes

Imagine projecting that the other side is a danger to democracy while blatant fuckery like this pops up constantly with the less stringent system of voting you’re advocating for.

4 Likes

Remember, it’s a threat to “our” democracy. “Our” being theirs.

Ok

Literally in the rules

Its the playbook.

I assume those are blank ballots for an upcoming election and proper verification is required to get that vote to count.

1 Like

Dr Evil Whatever GIF

1 Like

I see a lot of racism in this thread… Does anyone here understand that black people are not smart enough to get ID’s or vote in person??

That is literally the only argument the demoncrats have against secure elections, black people are too stupid to participate in secure elections. Crazy world.

7 Likes

Those are not what blank ballots look like that get delivered to our homes. Those are the completed return envelopes

5 Likes

I will never get over the fact that there exist people who trust the postal service with their most sacred right.

7 Likes

I bet those same people wouldn’t mail themselves $1000 cash with “This envelope contains $1000 cash” written on it. Hell, they wouldn’t do it with nothing written on it.

3 Likes

That’s exactly the test.

Anyone spouting off about how we should trust the USPS needs to lead by example and mail themselves 10k cash.

3 Likes

Yikes. For an up coming election? Are they real mail in ones or is there something fishy like they all are forged for a be candidate.

All I see is a picture with no story attached

Anyone with even half a brain knows the widespread mail-in voting is easily the most likely way to create fraud.

2 Likes