Lake Erie Monsters

Well there was one Championship won at the Q this week so boom!

Oh I see. Cleveland whoops some ass and all of a sudden the AHL isn't better than the NHL

I am a Jackets fan so I am happy to see them win the Calder. Wish I could have seen it

Watched most of game 3 then all of game 4 except for OT when they won it 1-0. Turned the channel during intermission and forgot all about it. I'm a bandwagoner though, didn't watch anything regular season.

No worries, they had some players step up big when called up in Columbus this year, namely Korpisalo. There is still debate that he should be the starting goalie in the NHL and he'll probably be no stranger to the all star game

Rychel, Falk, Hanny, Milano... the Blue Jackets are going to legit in a few seasons

I am a Phantoms fan and live 10 miles away from the new arena. They were trash this year but the Flyers have a lot of kids that will probably be there for as season so most likely they will be a Calder contender next year.

invalid - No worries, they had some players step up big when called up in Columbus this year, namely Korpisalo. There is still debate that he should be the starting goalie in the NHL and he'll probably be no stranger to the all star game

Rychel, Falk, Hanny, Milano... the Blue Jackets are going to legit in a few seasons

I watch a handful of Jackets games every year. Yeah Korp is nice. Almost went to a game but never made it down to Columbus. Last hockey game I went to was the Lumberjacks. lol.