Lakers 4X as many ft's so far

Nice job David Stern you fucking cheater.

I give the lakers credit...they made excellent adjustments. They were they used PAYTON and KARL was much better. GREAT HELP DEFENSE. This is how they should have played all year. Great teamwork...let's see if the SPURs can make the adjustments next game.

"I give the lakers credit...they made excellent adjustments."

True that. We got a real series on our hands now.

And it may suprise some, but I think the Spurs needed a game like this.

Game four is going to be crazy.

Yes, it's all David Stern's fault, isn't it?

pretty much

What shock me is that the SPURs didn't seem to expect an adjustment to happen. I kno they didn't hit the OPEN jumpshots...but it seem like a 2 man pick and roll with DUNCAN and PARKER while the rest were standing around. Parker did his job and attacked the basket...his teammates fail to hit the jumpers and cut to the baskets. DUNCAN was neutralize with double teams.

This is gettin fun, boys and girls!

That was quite a rout today.

LOTS of open shots rimmed in and out in this game for the Spurs. San Antone will still win this series in no more than 6. Some beautiful phantom calls for LA. :)

LOTS of open shots rimmed in and out in this game for the Spurs. San Antone will still win this series in no more than 6. Some beautiful phantom calls for LA. :)Translated - blah blah blah blah wah wah wah blah blah ;)

You'd like to believe that, wouldn't you?? ;)

lol, lakers are gonna whip those shitkickers silly! We went down 2-0 to toy with you haters... Caaaaaaan Yoooouuuuu Diiiiiiig iiiiiiiittttt

SUUUUUUUUUUUCKAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jesus, you even blame the refs when the Spurs lose.

Nah, I only blame the refs when the Lakers win. ;)

LOL @ Floppy, gotta love the honesty!!

I'd be curious to see how many free throws the Lakers shot in the games in San Antonio...

There was clear Laker biase as far as refs goagain, blah blah blah blah blah, aren't you fruitcakes tired of whining when your team loses? suck it up you pansies, excuses ain't gonna turn back time, only cher can do that.

lol

LMAO @ Floppy!! best song eva!

no whinin here baby, i flat out cry myself to sleep!