Lakers Are Better Without Kobe

Take a look at the teams they lost to when Kobe came back. 3 of the 4 are in the top 10 of the league.

No team is better without Kobe than they are with him. He's one of the top 10 greatest players of all time. Phone Post 3.0

wesley johson = eddie jones (the greatest laker) version 2014

Fish Sticks - No team is better without Kobe than they are with him. He's one of the top 10 greatest players of all time. Phone Post 3.0
Top 5 imo Phone Post 3.0

mathew10lb - 
Fish Sticks - No team is better without Kobe than they are with him. He's one of the top 10 greatest players of all time. Phone Post 3.0
Top 5 imo Phone Post 3.0

Yes, he was.

Look how they are laughing and having a good time. Gasol chucking up a 3. How can you say they aren't playing better and just so much more relaxed without him?

BrckNoHitBk - Look how they are laughing and having a good time. Gasol chucking up a 3. How can you say they aren't playing better and just so much more relaxed without him?
It looks good tonight but what happens when the 3s aren't falling? Young could be 0-5 instead of 4-5. Phone Post 3.0

Shit the wolves lost..Oh wait I've been twolves fan for 15ish years. Lol Phone Post 3.0

Easily better without him right now if he was healthy it may be a different story but will we ever see a truly healthy Kobe again? Phone Post 3.0

Fish Sticks - 
BrckNoHitBk - Look how they are laughing and having a good time. Gasol chucking up a 3. How can you say they aren't playing better and just so much more relaxed without him?
It looks good tonight but what happens when the 3s aren't falling? Young could be 0-5 instead of 4-5. Phone Post 3.0

Not just tonight. Stats are on the 1st page for the season. And they just got a little better. Again the stats with him are only based on 6 games this season but the numbers are there. But it goes beyond stats and numbers like I said earlier they just look like they play better, less pressure and are in better moods all around. Maybe they feel they need to impress him? Who knows but it's definitely noticeable.

BrckNoHitBk -
Fish Sticks - 

Not just tonight. Stats are on the 1st page for the season. And they just got a little better. Again the stats with him are only based on 6 games this season but the numbers are there. But it goes beyond stats and numbers like I said earlier they just look like they play better, less pressure and are in better moods all around. Maybe they feel they need to impress him? Who knows but it's definitely noticeable.
I agree they definitely play much loser. I think the Knicks would be the same way without melo. When you have a superstar scorer sometimes the other players feel like they are obligated to give him the ball all the time. Like with melo...they give him the ball and then everybody just stands around and watches. Phone Post 3.0

Looser not loser. Phone Post 3.0

They are definitely better without Kobe at this point in his career. Dude is not what he once was. And other than a few blindly loyal fans he's the only one who doesn't know it yet.

forumnewb - wesley johson = eddie jones (the greatest laker) version 2014
Eddie, Divac, Ceballios , Van Excel were fun to watch... Until playoff time. Phone Post 3.0

I found this stat interesting. Only 2 guards over the age of 34, have ever averaged 20+ppg. Of course MJ was one.

Exactly. Divac gets it also. And what a sn to have for this subject.

Offensively they will be better with Kobe. But defensively they are MUCH worse. Instead of hiding one bad defender in the backcourt, they have to hide two. Either by substitutions (hurting the offense) or trying to have Kobe guard the 3, which he just can't do anymore.

BrckNoHitBk - Exactly. Divac gets it also. And what a sn to have for this subject.

And i'm a Kings fan. Lol

They might be better for streaks but it isn't sustainable and they have no chance in a playoff series without a Kobe type player who can get his own shot and create offense in close games. Phone Post 3.0

BrckNoHitBk - 
mathew10lb - 
Top 5 imo Phone Post 3.0

Yes, he was.

who's in your top 5?