Lamar Jackson is the Worst Passer

In the NFL. 

LMAO at the Ravens thinking he is their starting QB for the future. 

As a Bungals fan it makes me happy though. 

Long live Lamar!  Lol. 

He never was a great passer, even in college, but he's a pretty good qb... With the right coaches and with his talent, he will be an overall great qb for the Ravens... 

They need that youthful spark.... Especially compared to Flacco... 

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

He never was a great passer, even in college, but he's a pretty good qb... With the right coaches and with his talent, he will be an overall great qb for the Ravens... 

You hear the exact same stuff all the time. Listen to the RG3 talk his first season. It is identical. He can’t survive long term running. It just doesn’t work. He might have a few good games or even a lucky season but he will get busted one time and will miss a few games and will never be the same. Check back in at the end of next season. I doubt he will even be a starter. He will be a backup or injured by the 2020 season. 

Real Muthaphuckkin G -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

You hear the exact same stuff all the time. Listen to the RG3 talk his first season. It is identical. He can’t survive long term running. It just doesn’t work. He might have a few good games or even a lucky season but he will get busted one time and will miss a few games and will never be the same. Check back in at the end of next season. I doubt he will even be a starter. He will be a backup or injured by the 2020 season. 

This. He’ll go down like rg3 when teams see more of him

Josh Allen is the worst passer in the NFL. Don't yap at me about his good Week 18 game, either. The guy fucking sucks. The best quarterback in the city of Buffalo is Tyree Jackson.

Good runner

Have you not seen Dak Prescott throw? 

AnthonyWeiner - Josh Allen is the worst passer in the NFL. Don't yap at me about his good Week 18 game, either. The guy fucking sucks. The best quarterback in the city of Buffalo is Tyree Jackson.

Josh Allen is going to be a really good fit for you... He's gonna ball out in Buffalo over the next few years... Imo

AnthonyWeiner - Josh Allen is the worst passer in the NFL. Don't yap at me about his good Week 18 game, either. The guy fucking sucks. The best quarterback in the city of Buffalo is Tyree Jackson.

lol. what is your boggle with JOsh Allen? 

Real Muthaphuckkin G -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

I hear what you're saying.... 

But I think he's going to be good... With proper coaching and game planning, BAL is going to have a solid offense.... 

You're right that Jackson is not going to have a long career. He is a good QB for Baltimore though as he helps their run game alot.

If they get 4 years out of him then he was a good draft pick I think.

With their roster, he could have success.

Real Muthaphuckkin G - 

In the NFL. 

Long live Lamar!  Lol. 

You pretty consistently demonstrate that you don't know anything about football. It's skirts a fine line between hilarious and pathetic.

Nidaro Harbor -
Real Muthaphuckkin G - 

In the NFL. 

Long live Lamar!  Lol. 

You pretty consistently demonstrate that you don't know anything about football. It's skirts a fine line between hilarious and pathetic.

Do tell pretty boy...Please school me papa. 

cpeal63 -

Have you not seen Dak Prescott throw? 

Dak.isnt even close to the worst.in the leauge 

Tim Tebow wasn't a good passer either but he won a playoff game.

dangerboy12 -

Tim Tebow wasn't a good passer either but he won a playoff game.

And a few seasons later he talks about them.

Nidaro Harbor -
Real Muthaphuckkin G - 

In the NFL. 

Long live Lamar!  Lol. 

We are waiting to be blessed by your genius. You dirty fat pussy ass bitch. 

AnthonyWeiner - Josh Allen is the worst passer in the NFL. Don't yap at me about his good Week 18 game, either. The guy fucking sucks. The best quarterback in the city of Buffalo is Tyree Jackson.

wtf is a Tyree?

Give Allen a chance bro

Ttt for Lamar’s javelin throw!!