Lamar Jackson is the Worst Passer

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

He never was a great passer, even in college, but he's a pretty good qb... With the right coaches and with his talent, he will be an overall great qb for the Ravens... 

They need that youthful spark.... Especially compared to Flacco... 

Like Kaepernick. Had a few good years, almost won the Super Bowl. 

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
AnthonyWeiner - Josh Allen is the worst passer in the NFL. Don't yap at me about his good Week 18 game, either. The guy fucking sucks. The best quarterback in the city of Buffalo is Tyree Jackson.

Josh Allen is going to be a really good fit for you... He's gonna ball out in Buffalo over the next few years... Imo

TTT

AnthonyWeiner -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
AnthonyWeiner - Josh Allen is the worst passer in the NFL. Don't yap at me about his good Week 18 game, either. The guy fucking sucks. The best quarterback in the city of Buffalo is Tyree Jackson.

Josh Allen is going to be a really good fit for you... He's gonna ball out in Buffalo over the next few years... Imo

TTT

See, 

I said 'ball out' of his hands as in turnovers... 

Duh... 

ABCTT_Disco Dracula - 
AnthonyWeiner -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

TTT

See, 

Duh... 

LMAO. Good call, homie.

FOUR turnovers, today.

"Amateur"-Pederman

ABCTT_Disco Dracula -
AnthonyWeiner -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

TTT

See, 

Duh... 

Hahahah 

10/10 recover.

AnthonyWeiner -
ABCTT_Disco Dracula -

TTT

don't know if you noticed he led them to a comeback win and most of the turnovers were flukey