Lance Bass engaged to boyfriend

'He said YES!! Love this man @michaelturchinart,' tweeted Lance Bass, who sealed the deal with a black diamond band.

LANCE BASS VIA INSTAGRAM/LANCE BASS VIA INSTAGRAM

‘He said YES!! Love this man @michaelturchinart,’ tweeted Lance Bass, who sealed the deal with a black diamond band.

'For the first time ever I got to perform w *NSYNC as an out entertainer and was thinking of this man the whole time,' Lance Bass tweeted a pic of him with Michael Turcin after the VMA awards.

LANCE BASS VIA INSTAGRAM/LANCE BASS VIA INSTAGRAM

‘For the first time ever I got to perform w *NSYNC as an out entertainer and was thinking of this man the whole time,’ Lance Bass tweeted a pic of him with Michael Turcin after the VMA awards.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/lance-bass-proposes-boyfriend-michael-turchin-yes-article-1.1442959#ixzz2dgWWQ1Mp

Lance Bass proposes to boyfriend Michael Turchin: ‘He said YES!’

The singer and radio show host popped the question in New Orleans and presented his boyfriend with a black diamond band.

Lance Bass is ending the summer with a bang.

The *NSYNC member, who recently reunited with his band mates at the MTV Video Music Awards on Aug. 25, has proposed to his boyfriend Michael Turchin, sources confirmed to Us Weekly.

The couple has been dating since 2011 and got engaged in New Orleans.

"They're such a great couple, everyone is so happy for them," the source said. "Their friends and family are thrilled."

The 34-year-old singer presented Turchin with a black diamond band when he popped the question.

Shortly after saying yes to Bass, the aspiring actor and model tweeted, "Happiest guy in the world."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/lance-bass-proposes-boyfriend-michael-turchin-yes-article-1.1442959#ixzz2dgWn03XZ

Nice. Good for him.

Sagiv Lapkin - 

Nice. Good for him.

I report.

You decide.

Good for him, but someone should really let him know that those pictures look kinda gay. 

People like him have to think about their image, you know.

I can't decide which is sadder... That the OG evidently cares about the lives of boy bands or that the OG is openly celebrating the ghey.

This place certainly has changed since it was submissionfighting.com

amadeus - I can't decide which is sadder... That the OG evidently cares about the lives of boy bands or that the OG is openly celebrating the ghey.

Yeah, the day of Rastus, Sabrutat, Machine May, Luke Beston and others was so great. Just keep on remembering it that way.

It's neither better nor worse than it was 12 years ago. It is what it is, Amadeus. Now post your fucken cock stats, bro.

I'm glad gay people have the right to be just as miserable as the rest of us married folk.

Sagiv Lapkin -

Nice. Good for him.

Phone Post

Good looking couple. Phone Post

IDOHARM - 
amadeus - I can't decide which is sadder... That the OG evidently cares about the lives of boy bands or that the OG is openly celebrating the ghey.

What, you mean the fact that people have grown up and become more accepting? Phone Post 3.0

Shut up you fuckin homo.

They've been waiting so long for marriage, because it means so much to them, and now they'll finally be able to "have sex".

Not that they can actually have sex together, since neither of them has a vagina, but at least when one of them gets pregnant the children will be in a stable home with both of the biological parents.

But at least they'll stick to some semblance of real marriage by not having orgasms with other people. Of course, some studies show that 90% of gay "married" couples still sleep with other people, but these two will probably beat the odds. They'll still do party drugs though.

Because that's what love is about, just tearing up somebody's asshole and forcing him into submission until he pretends he's not even a man, but a weak woman. That's what keeps people together for a lifetime, the mutual bond of insecurity and emotional instability that goes with being superficial and constantly seeking attention, and openly crying when something goes wrong.

And on the wedding night, just as a real bride would entice her lover with the pleasures of a woman, the gentleness of a female that fits the hardness of a male, the nurturing embrace that promises everything desired of a wife and future mother, the joyful and solemnly life-changing gift of a young woman that has saved something valuable for her husband that she's never given another man, with the hope of life's most important goal of creating new life, that's the same way Lance Bass will entice his lover. Except all he has to offer is a dry asshole, which is why gay "tops" have no respect for "bottoms". Congrats!

PR - I'm glad gay people have the right to be just as miserable as the rest of us married folk.

truth

My post seems to have gotten you terribly angry and flustered. Calm down.

Mihow-

lol, you wrote all of that

you think about gay a lot

It took you longer to read it than it took me to write it.

IDOHARM - 
Ham and Egger -
IDOHARM - 
amadeus - I can't decide which is sadder... That the OG evidently cares about the lives of boy bands or that the OG is openly celebrating the ghey.

What, you mean the fact that people have grown up and become more accepting? Phone Post 3.0

Shut up you fuckin homo.
Come over here and make me. Just so you know, I only fight with an erection and I refuse to wear clothing in my house, I'm sure that won't be a problem. Phone Post 3.0

Im 2 strok... ehhh steps ahead of you.

OMG, WTF!!!

how big is the diamond on that ring?

IDOHARM - What, you mean the fact that people have grown up and become more accepting?

There's a difference between accepting, which I have no problem with, and posting a thread to say "Oh my god, a member from my favorite boy band is engaged to his boyfriend!!"...

This is the OG after all.