land more strikes...do more damage..lose

thats exactly what happened..im not saying im pissed,or really care. but it`s what happened. with nick having the size advantage and superior cardio i expeced him to get a tko or sub if it went to 4 and 5.  good fight...no complaints.

i was glad to see no shit talk after the fight from either fighter.

Darup - Noons didn't do more damage his punches were all to the body

This. Everyone knows that shit don't do any damage. Nor does it hurt.

Darup - Noons didn't do more damage his punches were all to the body

What? Are you kidding me? Body shots hurt way more and last longer. Give credit to Diaz he's a warrior. But at the same time criticize the amateur boxing of Noons, the guy didn't even try to go for the Liver.

Noons won 2 out of 5 rounds = loss Phone Post

I'm what some would call a Diaz "hater". I've never understood the application of the term but eh...

Regardless....Diaz won that fight. Plain and simple. KJ said it himself lol.

i can see where both fighters could bitch about losing...

chesty_1775 -  thats exactly what happened..im not saying im pissed,or really care. but it`s what happened. with nick having the size advantage and superior cardio i expeced him to get a tko or sub if it went to 4 and 5.  good fight...no complaints.
i was glad to see no shit talk after the fight from either fighter.

First of all the # of punches landed were wrong. If you didn't notice then then you weren't paying attention.

the only reason you think noons won wasnt because of the actual fight, but because mauro renallo would yell and scream after every noons punch (which he through after recieving like 5 from diaz). watch the fight with no commentary and ull see diaz all over noons' chin.

Yes, the compustrike shit was for sure wrong. They must have counted a lot of punches that Diaz blocked or avoided. I don't know how that happens but whatever. Worse than that was Pat thinking that fight was close and could have gone either way. He must still be upset about Nick knocking Lawler the fuck out. Diaz lit KJ up. KJ wants to fight Mayweather? Ha. He's fucking delusional. If he couldn't keep Diaz's fist out of his face what do you think Mayweather (or any other top pro boxer for that matter) would do to him? Diaz!!!!!

Carl Weathers -  KJ got knocked down in the first and was badly hurt in the 4th.. how did he do more damage?

Badly hurt?? lol, nice try. No knockdown, no jelly legs, and still had the composure to back away and recover quickly does not = badly hurt.

this thread is going to back fire. Not sure about those compustrike numbers. Wouldn't be surprised if they got the fighters mixed up. I was there live and Diaz was all over him.

elburrogrande - this thread is going to back fire. Not sure about those compustrike numbers. Wouldn't be surprised if they got the fighters mixed up. I was there live and Diaz was all over him.

Yes, they had to have been wrong.

So give us some details from being there live.

GNPfan - 
elburrogrande - this thread is going to back fire. Not sure about those compustrike numbers. Wouldn't be surprised if they got the fighters mixed up. I was there live and Diaz was all over him.

Yes, they had to have been wrong.

So give us some details from being there live.

The crowd was extremely pro Diaz so they cheered as soon as Diaz landed ANYTHING. Which might cloud my judgment. But from where i was Diaz was landing a lot more than Noons who appeared to be swinging wildly and missing most of his attempts.

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2010/10/diaz-vs-noons-ii-fightmetric-report.html

a little more believable