LaRaza tells where to vote without identification.

La Raza Promotes Washington Post Guide On Where People Can Vote Without An ID
OCT. 29, 2014

The pro-amnesty Hispanic activist organization the National Council of La Raza helpfully promoted a Washington Post article explaining which states people can vote in without having to use a photo ID.

“Voter ID laws are at-issue across the country, with newly Republican-controlled legislatures having passed them in numerous states after the 2010 election,” explained The Washington Post’s Aaron Blake. “Most states still request some form of ID, but don’t require it. Another 20 states don’t require identification. In case you’re wondering where your state is at in all of this, a helpful (sic) graphic from the Post’s graphics team.” Phone Post 3.0

Oh noes, they're going to vote all over the place. Phone Post 3.0

Who's fault is that? The people that don't have ID, or the people in charge that let them vote? Phone Post 3.0

Thread tittle said LaRaza tells people when in fact the Washington Post did. Phone Post 3.0

It's absolutely unreal how they can turn something like the requirement to have state-issued ID into an oppression of rights. You need ID to get medicaid, right? How about Obamacare? Section 8 housing? What about food stamps? If not, then I'm going to go get me some right now. You know, since they're just going to take my word for it.

Scum bags,.

What exactly does "La Raza" mean?....

FedorFan5000 - What exactly does "La Raza" mean?....

Literally "the race." Ethnicity.

Oh, dear. Brown people are reading. Won't somebody please do something?

IronHands - 
FedorFan5000 - What exactly does "La Raza" mean?....

Literally "the race." Ethnicity.

I know just making the point that PC rules are completely hypocritical. We should just give up now and let all Mexicans vote in US elections via Rostro de Libro.

Mexico has just as much a right to vote in America as Americans do.

-Ceiling Cat or hereweare

Can a blue post that Kid Frost vid plz.

SlickPacific - Mexico has just as much a right to vote in America as Americans do.

They live in the United States, should all people living in the u.s have some form of representation? I think they should. Would that be fair to the millions of actual citizens ?some of who tried for over 10 years to become citizens, fuck no. Voter ID laws effect African Americans more than the do immigrants 25% of African Americans don't have ID's. Should they be forced to get ID's?

Voter fraud does exist but it mostly likely accounts for less then 1 percent of total votes. Tens of millions of actual u.s citizens would be effected if voter I'd laws were universal. Who would benefit from African American and low income whites weren't allowed to vote? Hmm, take a wild guess. Phone Post 3.0

"Voter ID laws effect African Americans more than the do immigrants 25% of African Americans don't have ID's. Should they be forced to get ID's?"

Yes. Why the fuck shouldn't they? Phone Post 3.0

disbeliever -
kindofawesome - 
SlickPacific - Mexico has just as much a right to vote in America as Americans do.

They live in the United States, should all people living in the u.s have some form of representation? I think they should. Would that be fair to the millions of actual citizens ?some of who tried for over 10 years to become citizens, fuck no. Voter ID laws effect African Americans more than the do immigrants 25% of African Americans don't have ID's. Should they be forced to get ID's?

Voter fraud does exist but it mostly likely accounts for less then 1 percent of total votes. Tens of millions of actual u.s citizens would be effected if voter I'd laws were universal. Who would benefit from African American and low income whites weren't allowed to vote? Hmm, take a wild guess. Phone Post 3.0

Lol
Isn't there an errant nipple you should be taking care of or something? Phone Post 3.0

pillbottle - "Voter ID laws effect African Americans more than the do immigrants 25% of African Americans don't have ID's. Should they be forced to get ID's?"

Yes. Why the fuck shouldn't they? Phone Post 3.0
This. Everyone else does. Phone Post 3.0

kindofawesome -

Dear God,,, they are actually trying to prevent a crime?! Oh the humanity!!! I'm in NC where they passed legislation for this nonsense. Last time I voted the goob-tard Lib said to me "Ya know, next year you'll have to show an ID!" My reply,,, OUTSTANDING, about Time....... Phone Post 3.0

Hehehehehehe

This is entertaining

disbeliever - 
kindofawesome - 
disbeliever -
kindofawesome - 

Lol
Isn't there an errant nipple you should be taking care of or something? Phone Post 3.0

Sorry, you're right. My stupidity meter went off though drawing me here.

It's quite simple...legal citizens with ID's only.

kindofawesome is on the board of directors of La Raza.