Large hornets invade Washington

Giant hornets: See something, say something

1 Like

Jesus!

Sting the swamp!

Yeah I'll say something . AAAAAAAGH 

1 Like

they are the world’s largest hornet, clocking in at more than 2 inches in length. The sting’s neurotoxin can be lethal to humans if multiple stings are received — and each hornet is capable of multiple stings. The WSDA estimates it has nearly seven times the amount of venom as the domestic honey bee. And a group of 30 giant hornets can destroy a hive of 30,000 bees in less than four hours.

1 Like

Stop being so racist! Stop calling it the “Asian Hornet”. CNN reporting.

2 Likes

So they ordered more protective suits from CHY-NA! 

2 Likes

This will somehow be blamed on Trump

Chinese hornets. Set loose to keep everyone inside now that COVID is dying down. 

1 Like

WSU article notes that “regular beekeeping suits are poor protection against this hornet’s sting,” so the team has ordered special reinforced suits from China.

Yeah, I'm gonna trust a Chinese made suit.

1 Like

The WHO says that the hornets pose no danger and that people should "shoo them away".

The WHO says that the hornets are actually native to the US and may have mutated from a different form of hornet because of the US reliance on fossil fuels.

5 Likes

Jesus help us

Back of the line. I'm still waiting for the killer bees.

2 Likes

The Bible doesn't lie....these are the end of times for electing the anti-christ...here is the swarm (giant hornets) and plague (covid19) to end us all.

1 Like

Chinese giant hornets... Looks like we'll need to bring back the Africanized Killer Bees and get this intraspecies race war started.

1 Like

everyone needs to STAY HOME because of this threat! 

I've been stung by a either a hornet or a wasp once (saw it prior to going to bed and it wasn't a bee). Fucker got me when I was asleep and hit me in the chest. It hurt like hell and the area got red and swollen around it. I heard it flying around my room before I went to bed but ignored it. I regret not smashing the little bastard when I had the chance. In the morning I couldn't find it to extract my revenge.

Dont they have these things in Japan?

Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes -

The Bible doesn't lie....these are the end of times for electing the anti-christ...here is the swarm (giant hornets) and plague (covid19) to end us all.

I know but it's been almost 4yrs since Obama was in office. You think God would have acted sooner.

Sogsteel - 

Dont they have these things in Japan?

I think so.

They have wings, so I guess they can go wherever the fuck they want...