Large man takes on pack of youth, and loses

https://twitter.com/JFNYC1/status/1304437056400240641

1 Like

#Animals

#WeNeedKyle

7 Likes

Cameras everywhere just showing what has been happening for years.

First time an English co worker saw a big guy swarmed, stalked and hunted by predators who used distraction techniques while another member of the pack hit a guy in the back of the head with a brick the English fellow commented "

“oh my God that was like watching one of the nature shows while predators hunt their prey”

3 Likes

This world is literally becoming anarchy. Its insane that they allow people to do that shit, but if the guy getting beaten defends himself he will face jailtime.Unbelievable  

5 Likes

Looks more like a big dude got jumped by a bunch of adults, well physically, not mentally. And a few looked just as big as him.

Now those fags will go and brag about it…

1 Like

Cowards

1 Like
DAVID H - Looks more like a big dude got jumped by a bunch of adults, well physically, not mentally. And a few looked just as big as him.

Now those fags will go and brag about it…

Yeah, that’s not just kids to me either.

This is so frustrating.  A fair one on one I'm betting the big dude can beat anyone of them, but cowards gain confidence when they have power in numbers. 

There's a youtube video that highlights a story of this young teenager who was jumped by 4 of what he thought were "friends".  He then records himself finding each one of them when they were by themselves, and he proceeds to beat the absolute shit out of them, one on one.  It was really uplifting. 

9 Likes
BringBackHeadbutts -

This is so frustrating.  A fair one on one I'm betting the big dude can beat anyone of them, but cowards gain confidence when they have power in numbers. 

There's a youtube video that highlights a story of this young teenager who was jumped by 4 of what he thought were "friends".  He then records himself finding each one of them when they were by themselves, and he proceeds to beat the absolute shit out of them, one on one.  It was really uplifting. 

Link? 

3 Likes

The same thing happened to me many years ago, same color of folks. Only difference is I got soccer kicked in the jaw vs this guy mostly getting punched on the ground. Friend had the same thing happen to him a week earlier at the mall. 

BringBackHeadbutts -

Sounds wonderful. I need a link. Thanks 

BringBackHeadbutts -

Great Video 

There's a reason these things aren't happening much in the Southern states. I live in a very Pro 2nd Amendment community and it's glorious. 

1 Like

I just wanna why the person filming didn't bother getting out and helping smh

Deblasio town... emboldening criminals since day 1

1 Like
Floppy Divac -
BringBackHeadbutts -

Sounds wonderful. I need a link. Thanks 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1168943934376165377

7 Likes

I Wish they got ccwed

2 Likes

Not one of those pussies could fight.

drewmorais -

Maybe because he didn't want to take a beating for someone he doesnt know. 

2 Likes
drewmorais - 

You're telling me that you see a pack of 10-15 guys jumping one person and you're going to run out there like Superman and save the day?  lol

1 Like

Even a prime Mirko would have been over run by these hordes of worthless flesh

1 Like