Larissa Pacheco: UFC bound?

Larissa Pacheco secured her ninth win last night at Jungle Fights to advance to 9-0 and win the women's bantamweight title. All of Pacheco's wins have come by stoppage - 4 (T)KO, 5 submissions -- and she is just 19 years old. 

For those who pay attention to WMMA and the other organizations around the world, how long do you think she has until she is knocking on the UFC's door?

I'd like to see her head to Invicta for about a year or so to get in some quality fights and more recognition before making the jump, but I think she could really develop into a future star in the division. 

What say you, UG?

Looks promising.

Her record isn`t built beating Ham-N-Eggers.

She needs to beat someone, the best opponent she faced is 3-1. Lot of them have losing records or about .500

My guess is she will go to Invicta and fight a few people first. Invicta still has some good BWs left who could challenge her.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - She needs to beat someone, the best opponent she faced is 3-1. Lot of them have losing records or about .500

My guess is she will go to Invicta and fight a few people first. Invicta still has some good BWs left who could challenge her.

Yeah, I agree that this is the route to go. Really excited to see how she continues to grow. Crazy that she is still only 19