Larry Brown hate

I was happy and all for Larry Brown to finally win a ring, but I have honestly started to dislike the guy now. It started during the Olympics when the he basically started making excuses before the first game had even been played. In the end he gets a fair share of the blame for the teams lack of success. I think Coach Pop could have done a better job if he had been head coach.

The next thing about Brown has been listening to him talk trash about his Pistons team all season. I agree some of it is justified, but this team isn't AI. It needs to handle his business better. The icing on the cake has been him talking about the Knicks being his dream job. Come the hell on man you are midway through the season coaching the defending champs. Now isn't exactly the time to be thinking about another coaching job. Maybe it's just me, but the dude is just getting on my nerves.

I'm with you, he's overrated and he's a whiny little cunt.

he's an ass for saying that coaching the knicks is his dream job. how does he think it makes his team feel?

"I was happy and all for Larry Brown to finally win a ring, but I have honestly started to dislike the guy now."

Yup.

I still like him, though that was dumb to say about the dream job. I think the brawl in Detroit got him questioning himself a lot.

"how is he overrated? hes won wherever he went"

He did a piss poor job in the Olympics.

Umm yes, play Lebron and Wade and we win.

"but could anyone do better?"

We are talking about a guy who passed on Micheal Redd so that he could take Okafor. Pretty freaking stupid call if you ask me.

I think Larry Brown got enamored with the pistons brand of basketball in the olympics. He thought with enough toughness and defense they wouldn't need shooting or scoring, hence passing on Redd for Okafor. It didn't work out that way, unfortunately.

He's a brilliant coach when he's motivated, but he seems to lose motivation very easily.

pot meet kettle

heh heh

LMFAO @ Brown being over rated

The man has done it all and won everywhere with everything he has ever had. You would think a man who came from UNC would have a little more loyaty to someplace but there is nothing wrong from changing jobs for the challenge.

Brown is a winner hands down. es I didn't like his talk during the Olympics but he was correct in what he was saying.

and the deal with the Knicks job is pretty easy to see it was a writer starting shit.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1980362

"I told him what I'm telling you," Brown told the Free Press. "Did I say it was my dream job? Yes, I told him it once was. But they passed me over twice. I grew up in New York. I talked to the guy about that. I talked to him about Red Holzman. ... I've never been smart enough to say 'no comment.'"

"I didn't like his talk during the Olympics but he was correct in what he was saying."

So he was correct in making excuses before they even played the first game? The guy did everything he could to distance himself from the team possibly failing. That was just shitbag.

"and the deal with the Knicks job is pretty easy to see it was a writer starting shit."

Well it's that or Larry is doing damage control. Neither would suprise me.