Larry David as Mr Mxyzptlk?

Radar Online has learned that Larry David is in talks to join the upcoming "Batman vs Superman" film and that Batman actor Ben Affleck is strongly encouraging him to accept the offer.

According to the site, David would play Mr. Mxyzptlk, a prankster who is not limited by physical laws and uses that ability to torment Superman as well as Metropolis.

This wouldn't be the first time that the actor has been pursued by a studio for a big budget superhero film. At one point, Sam Raimi wanted David for his "Spider-Man" sequel. But since David is close friends with Affleck, this may be an opportunity he won't pass by.

Source: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=29629 Phone Post 3.0

Lol

No fuckin way.

I love Curb but I just can't see this happening. Phone Post 3.0

I think the man is a genius and I love Curb and Seinfeld but I can't see it happening either. Maybe for the next Supes solo film, make him really malevolent like in Whatever Happened To The Man of Tomorrow but he doesn't fit into a Superman/Batman film IMO. Phone Post 3.0

Mr. Mxyzptlk?!?!? 

I don't see that working...

It could be a very brief cameo, I don't think he ought to have a leading role or anything, just an Easter egg basically.

Stephen Merchant

The accent, the nasally tone, he would be perfect

GILBERT GODFRIED WOULD BE PERFECT FOR THIS ROLE JUST IMAGINE MY TEXT IN HIS VOICE AND THINK ABOUT HOW GREAT IT WOULD BE TO HEAR THIS FOR AN ENTIRE MOVIE