Larry H Parker

Larry H Parker got me 2.1 million dollars. He'll fight for you!

Does anybody else remember these commercials? Phone Post 3.0

One just came on right now haha Phone Post 3.0

It would be awesome if a blue could bedazzle this thread with a few Larry H Parker pics. Phone Post 3.0

Still on

"I'll FIGHT for you"

They still show that shit. Haha was it the same Rodney King looking black guy in it? Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan -

. Phone Post 3.0

Larry Parker got me 2.1 million....

But they only show me from the chest up because I can't walk and should have got 5. Phone Post 3.0

must be just a socal reference, i try to say that shit in denver and zero fucks. no ones heard of him out here

Hell yeah I remember Larry - he'd come on right after "pussy cow, pussy cow, pussy cow!"

Kip Kinkle - Hell yeah I remember Larry - he'd come on right after "pussy cow, pussy cow, pussy cow!"

RIP

ShanTheMan -
Kip Kinkle - Hell yeah I remember Larry - he'd come on right after "pussy cow, pussy cow, pussy cow!"

RIP
STEPHAN Jack STephan! Phone Post 3.0

I'm Jim Rogers, The People's Lawyer. Phone Post 3.0

Kip Kinkle - Hell yeah I remember Larry - he'd come on right after "pussy cow, pussy cow, pussy cow!"
I thought I was the only one who heard "Pussy cow". Phone Post 3.0

Any of you SoCal'ers remember the Spanish lawyer commercials?

Los Abogados

Dial

3 Sided Square - Any of you SoCal'ers remember the Spanish lawyer commercials?

Los Abogados

Dial

Lol. Los defensores Phone Post 3.0

My VW bug got smashed hard from behind .. I was fine but needed cash cause I was a loser then .. I actually used Larry !!!! He got me nothing !! I got 2k!! Blew it in 2 days on 4 pairs of ARNET glasses, a brick of shwag and lotto scratchers. !! Phone Post 3.0

trblesum13 -
Kip Kinkle - Hell yeah I remember Larry - he'd come on right after "pussy cow, pussy cow, pussy cow!"
I thought I was the only one who heard "Pussy cow". Phone Post 3.0
If you need a car or truck
And you wanna save a buck
Pussy cow, pussy cow, pussy cow. Phone Post 3.0

Is it insured?

Yes.

By Survival?

No... Phone Post 3.0

The Topester - Is it insured?

Yes.

By Survival?

No... Phone Post 3.0